the HARDEST boss battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the HARDEST boss battle

Far Cry Predator - XBOX 360.....tried beating the fucking end boss dozens of times, get very close to killing him then he kills me.....never slammed my controller so many times.....finally had to use the cheat code to skip that ending and get into the 2nd full length game Far Cry Instincts (both games on the same disc)

DAMN hard boss battle

I refuse to watch youtube for it.

I will get that sucker one day I'm busy with other games all the time.

boss from hell

The Hardest game on earth would have to be Demon Souls..But Mega man and Bass..Can't even pass the first stage..Super Ghouls and Ghost's for the PSP is rough..

Comment

Oh yes, I remember Ghouls and Ghosts on the Sega Master system or Genesis long time ago. bitch boss battle

Comment

Long time ago, but on the original Playstation, two really hard battles were:

Driver: final mission when you rescue the president

Puzzle Fighter: final stage (that Street Fighter super deformed block game)
        I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

Monster Ock from Spider-Man on Ps1 was a son of a bitch. Its not really much of a battle, but he chases you through five levels of corridors in this military instillation. Hes on your ass the whole time, and if you don't swing and jump just right, he gets you the moment you miss a beat. It took me a couple of weeks to finally beat it, and i still remember how my thumbs ached for days afterwards.

Comment

Streets of Rage 2 on sega..

Mouthsturbation?

Comment

Most of the bosses on Nocturne...That is the hardest RPG I've ever played...Also my fav...forgot if it was on PS1 or PS2...either way, you should pick it up...GREAT FUCKING GAME! I just suggest getting the strat guide too.

Comment

Well fighting Sonic and Diablo on this game is a fucking bitch (it is the last boss fight in evil mode so it makes sense)

Comment

Originally posted by halloweencheif View Post
                  Streets of Rage 2 on sega..

I'm thinking Death in Castlevania on the NES was a tough boss back when I was young. I'd love to play through that again.

The final boss on Contra III on the SNES on hard mode. Playing him on easy and medium is one thing - but he's friggin' tough on hard settings, which gives you the full ending.

Ruby & Emerald Weapons are cunts in Final Fantasy VII.

Mike Tyson in Punch Out!! was also nigh on impossible.
                  Last edited by SirStoneyOfBow; 02-21-2010, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SirStoneyOfBow View Post
                    Ruby & Emerald Weapons are cunts in Final Fantasy VII.

Mike Tyson in Punch Out!! was also nigh on impossible.
                    QFT

Comment

Originally posted by yoxodo View Post
                      Monster Ock from Spider-Man on Ps1 was a son of a bitch. Its not really much of a battle, but he chases you through five levels of corridors in this military instillation. Hes on your ass the whole time, and if you don't swing and jump just right, he gets you the moment you miss a beat. It took me a couple of weeks to finally beat it, and i still remember how my thumbs ached for days afterwards.
                      i never beat him.

You didn't let me finish. I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm gonna bash your brains in!

Comment

Ozma in Final Fantasy 9. fucking impossible. he's an optional boss, so the idea is to be brutally difficult. but I was able to beat every optional boss in every FF I played through FF12. I could NEVER beat Ozma...this glowing ball of bullshit.

in terms of sheer impossibility, many NES games would easily take that crown.

Comment

I'm going with Dark Link from Ocarina of Time. I haven't played the game in years, but when I was younger and first playing the game, he was a fucking douche to get past. The Water Temple in general is the fucking shits, then the only way I could beat Dark Link was constantly using Din's Fire and mashing the attack button over and over again. The rest of the game, a cakewalk compared to that shit.

Mega Man, the first one, any stage and boss. I can breeze through parts two, three, and four but not the first one. Fuck that game.

Edit - I'll also throw out Magruder from GUN. If you didn't know how to beat the guy he could be a pain in the ass. I knew a lot of people that couldn't beat him for anything.
                          Last edited by Jeremy-V1; 02-21-2010, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mardigian View Post
                            Ozma in Final Fantasy 9. fucking impossible. he's an optional boss, so the idea is to be brutally difficult. but I was able to beat every optional boss in every FF I played through FF12. I could NEVER beat Ozma...this glowing ball of bullshit.
                            Isn't that the final boss in FFIX? I just remember beating Kuja, thinking I'd just beat the game, only for them to throw this stupid, nearly impossible boss, due to his spamming an attack that puts 2 out of three characters to sleep, and takes all your party members down to 1 HP.

I never beat the game.

Comment

Any in I Wanna Be The Guy.. not even necessarily the bosses. Just.. anything. Hardest. Game. Ever. Seriously.. if you haven't played it, try it. It's freeware.

http://gamejolt.com/freeware/games/i-wanna-be-the-guy/files/5/
                              sigpic

LATEST HORROR FLICKS:
                              Martyrs ( 2008 ) (8/10)
                              The Woman ( 2011 ) (7/10)
                              Grave Encounters ( 2011 ) (8/10)
                              Inside ( 2007 ) (9/10)
                              The Howling: Reborn ( 2011 ) (3/10)

Comment

Working...
                              X