Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Ops 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Black Ops 2

    The thread to discuss Black Ops 2. I know there are a few players out there.

    Really loving the game so far and liking that they are using scorestreaks instead of killstreak.

    And the maps! Oh the maps! Lot's of care was put into these!
    I'm having a lot of fun with this new installment and haven't even touched the Zombie mode or the campaign.

  • #2
    I'm ordering this right now. I've actually heard good things about this one. I'm stoked.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Gabberhouse24 View Post
      I'm ordering this right now. I've actually heard good things about this one. I'm stoked.
      If you're a fan of the franchise then you'll be in love with this one!

      Comment


      • #4
        I'm really enjoying the multi player (haven't touched the campaign yet). I really could use someones 48 Hour gold trial mine runs out saturday

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Gutter View Post
          I'm really enjoying the multi player (haven't touched the campaign yet). I really could use someones 48 Hour gold trial mine runs out saturday
          PM sent......i gave you 2.

          Comment


          • #6
            I read somewhere they got rid of killstreak rewards, is this true?

            Comment


            • #7
              your a life saver bro!! i got one in my black ops case but its invalid.. how does that work

              didn't get your pm yet

              edit** got it, thanks alot!
              Last edited by Jinx; 11-15-2012, 12:30 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Justin_Voorhees View Post
                I read somewhere they got rid of killstreak rewards, is this true?
                No more Killstreaks......it's now pointstreaks! Which is simply amazing.

                You no longer get full points for kills made with pointstreak items either. There are a lot of positive and fair changes made to the multiplayer which I think makes the game more fair in the long run.

                And the custom classes are insanely customizable!! it's great.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'm a strictly multiplayer kinda guy when it comes to COD. MW3 bothered the hell out of me with the terrible spawns, death streaks and constant lagging. Haven't played it in a long time though so I don't know if they fixed any of that.

                  Looking forward to this weekend now. I'll be at it for hours, I get way too sucked into multi.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    We should start a BD clan. I'm in no way a very good player...I'd say above average. But, it'd be fun to have a few matches with you peeps every now and again.

                    Comment


                    • #11


                      Add me anyone who wants.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by zombaddict View Post
                        We should start a BD clan. I'm in no way a very good player...I'd say above average. But, it'd be fun to have a few matches with you peeps every now and again.
                        what game modes do you guys play? I usually play headquarters or domination

                        i like search but you don't get that much points in this one like previous games

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Gutter View Post
                          what game modes do you guys play? I usually play headquarters or domination

                          i like search but you don't get that much points in this one like previous games
                          I'm generally just a TDM player, but I do like to explore all the other game modes on occasion. Had some epic zombie matches last night. Loving the bus depot level. Tranzit or whatever it's called.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Justin_Voorhees View Post
                            I read somewhere they got rid of killstreak rewards, is this true?
                            You do but they aren't just from kills. It's on points. Everything you do adds towards it. Kills, calling in a streak, assists, when you have a UAV up every kill someone gets during that time gives you 10 points. Its great.



                            Originally posted by zombaddict View Post
                            No more Killstreaks......it's now pointstreaks! Which is simply amazing.

                            You no longer get full points for kills made with pointstreak items either. There are a lot of positive and fair changes made to the multiplayer which I think makes the game more fair in the long run.

                            And the custom classes are insanely customizable!! it's great.
                            I wasn't sure how I'd feel about the class creating but it's awesome. Such a huge improvement.

                            Originally posted by Gabberhouse24 View Post
                            I'm a strictly multiplayer kinda guy when it comes to COD. MW3 bothered the hell out of me with the terrible spawns, death streaks and constant lagging. Haven't played it in a long time though so I don't know if they fixed any of that.

                            Looking forward to this weekend now. I'll be at it for hours, I get way too sucked into multi.
                            Hugely improved. There seems to be an issue with rooms taking to long to start but I'm sure something that minor will be fixed shortly. I think pretty much everything is improved.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by SplitBreast View Post
                              I wasn't sure how I'd feel about the class creating but it's awesome. Such a huge improvement.
                              My indecisive nature has a hard time finding my ultimate setup at this point......so hard to choose between perks , gun mods, and tactical equipment.

                              Just unlocked the crossbow, and I fucking love it! I never used the one in black ops too often, so not sure if there is a great improvement on this one, but it feels like there is.

                              What sorts of classes are you using now?

                              My main one at the moment is

                              MTAR with quickdraw handle and Fast mag
                              Crossbow with red dot
                              Perk 1: Hardline and blindeye
                              perk 2 : empty
                              perk 3: Extreme conditioning

                              Lethal: Combat axe
                              Tactical: empty

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X