Star Wars 1313

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars 1313

Star Wars 1313 is an upcoming Video Game that is putting a breath of fresh air into the the Star Wars Universe. Much like Republic Commando, this time around you don't take control of a Jedi, but instead are put into the boots of a Bounty Hunter.

This is looking pretty fucking epic, and I love the idea of being a Bounty Hunter, I hope it plays out as well as it sounds.

Star Wars 1313 is an upcoming third-person action-adventure video game developed and to be published by LucasArts. The game will put the player in the role of a bounty hunter navigating the planet Coruscant's subterranean level 1313 underworld as they try to uncover the truth surrounding a criminal conspiracy. The game will take a more mature, gritty direction compared to past Star Wars video games and emphasizes fast-paced, gadget and weapon based combat using tools exclusive to bounty hunters rather than Force and lightsaber based combat
    [YOUTUBE]BQyGu4EqZsU[/YOUTUBE]
    "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Been looking forward to this since i heard about it on G4 Comicon. l never played Republic Commando, but l'm down for this. i'm wondering about the time frame though. l think i'll always associate Coruscant with the wretched prequels. Hopefully you get an option to blast that other guy whose tagging along. What a dick!

Comment

I don't care when it's set. I don't think it'll have a tie in to anything. And yeah, I hope that guy isn't around 24/7
      "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Comment

Working...
      X