Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Closes LucasArts

http://www.upi.com/Business_News/201.../?spt=mps&or=4

goddamnit now I am mad. Lucas raped the series and now fucking Disney goes and closes down the best fucking part of whats left of the franchise? god fucking damnit
    Last edited by Caustic Coffee; 04-03-2013, 04:35 PM.

THey say their going to reopen it? Why cancel two projects and lay 150 cunts off if you just want to change the name?

1313 was looking great and was meant to be out this year. What kiddie touches. Fuck you Disney.
    "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
    Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
    My little idiot..

Comment

Get over it. Star Wars sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by mmyersisgod View Post
        Star Wars sucks.
        Say what?!

Comment

Does Disney hold the rights to all Lucas Arts titles such as Zombies ate My neighbors? Because if they dont the better chance it will be developed into a movie.
          All things horror: Splatter Shack and like us on Facebook

Comment

Meh. How much are they really going to be missed? They haven't published a good game in a loooooooong time.

Force Unleashed was shit. 1313 looked like a poor man's Uncharted.

I for one, couldn't care less.

Comment

Originally posted by Heretic View Post
              Meh. How much are they really going to be missed? They haven't published a good game in a loooooooong time.

Force Unleashed was shit. 1313 looked like a poor man's Uncharted.

I for one, couldn't care less.
              Unleashed isn't that good, but 1313 was looking awesome I thought. Not to mention I think it was due out this year. Why would they cancel it after all that money and work was done on it, I have no idea.
              "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
              My little idiot..

Comment

Originally posted by mmyersisgod View Post
                Get over it. Star Wars sucks.
                Since I took a moment to cool down I will refrain from what I was going to say and will now post the BD friendly reply to this quote.

I guess if anyone would know about sucking it would be you, eh?

Comment

Yeah..it sucks...but star wars hasn't been good in a long time.

Comment

Lucas has been living off that cash cow for too long...good riddance
                    Cinema Junkyard

Comment

First they cancelled the Clone Wars cartoon, and now this. l wonder whats gonna happen to the SWOTOR MMO...

With Disney making these piss-poor decisions, l'm beginning to worry about Episode VII.

Comment

Originally posted by yoxodo View Post
                        First they cancelled the Clone Wars cartoon, and now this. l wonder whats gonna happen to the SWOTOR MMO...

With Disney making these piss-poor decisions, l'm beginning to worry about Episode VII.
                        you are just now beginning to worry about 7?

Comment

Originally posted by Frey View Post
                          Since I took a moment to cool down I will refrain from what I was going to say and will now post the BD friendly reply to this quote.

I guess if anyone would know about sucking it would be you, eh?

I didn't know they canned the show. I didn't mind that really. NOt that I watched it much, I just normally try and catch the General Grievous eps. There were some cool new characters in there though, like that Bounty Hunter.

I'm not going to lie, Disney taking over is a great thing I love 1 - 3 but I do think Disney will do great things with the films. Look what they have done to Marvel. The game section is what I'm worried about.

My little idiot..

Comment

Until recently l've had high hopes. l'm still reticent about JJ being at the helm, but l am looking forward to the original actors reprising their roles, and a new direction for the saga.
                            Originally posted by oxley View Post

I didn't know they canned the show. I didn't mind that really. NOt that I watched it much, I just normally try and catch the General Grievous eps. There were some cool new characters in there though, like that Bounty Hunter.
                            l'm not a big fan of the show, and frankly l don't know anyone who is. l just watch it 'cause its STAR WARS.

...and yeah, Cad Bane is kinda cool.

Comment

...and yeah, Cad Bane is kinda cool.
                              This it. He is keeewwwl

My little idiot..

Comment

Working...
                              X