What game are you playing now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
    Hehe, yeah. They do eventually jump out, but you never know when it's coming. I'm pretty sure it's different everytime you play. Sometimes you'll walk three or four times down that hallway, and nothing. On another playthrough where you think you have it figured out, they'll jump out earlier.
    Surprised at how well the visuals hold up. It almost looks like it was meant for the HD era.

Although I tried the new "modern" control scheme and I pretty much decided the original scheme was the way to go. Something about it just feels off, as if you can tell the characters weren't meant to move that way.

Right, 'cause the world is just buzzing about this 4th entry to an already tired franchise. I can't seem to go anywhere without hearing about Jurassic World. It's the next Hunger Games.

$30 - $40 million opening weekend if they're lucky, and then out of existence it will quickly go. Count on it.

Comment

• Trying to finish up the storyline in AC Unity so I can check out the Dead Kings DLC.

I'm betting since Ubisoft is having to give away the dlc for free, this is all we're gonna get...

Comment

• The Last Of Us - I just couldn't be arsed to dowload RE, so I booted this up again. Only difference is, I'm going for it, and playing on "survivor" difficulty. Not as hard as I thought it'd be. I guess it helps that I've run through it a couple of times already. Still though, I'm dreading that "winter" chapter.

Comment

• Call of Duty: Advance Warfare
          1. John Wick (2014)
          2. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966)
          3. Escape from New York (1981)
          4. I Saw the Devil (2010)
          5. Gone with the Pope (2010)
          6. Vigilante (1983)
          7. The 36th Chamber of Shaolin ( 1978 )
          8. Over the Edge (1979)
          9. Inherent Vice (2014)
          10. Freddy Got Fingered (2001)

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
            The Last Of Us - I just couldn't be arsed to dowload RE, so I booted this up again. Only difference is, I'm going for it, and playing on "survivor" difficulty. Not as hard as I thought it'd be. I guess it helps that I've run through it a couple of times already. Still though, I'm dreading that "winter" chapter.
            I'm going to play this game one day. I have a PS3 but I'm hoping to get a PS4 at least by June. Should I wait and get the ps4 version?

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post
              I'm going to play this game one day. I have a PS3 but I'm hoping to get a PS4 at least by June. Should I wait and get the ps4 version?
              Wait. Experience it with the higher resolution and frame rate. Plus with the remastered version you get the DLC for free and the photo mode. And if you're getting the bundle you'll save some change.

Focus on what you got bruh

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
              I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• I died for the first time on RE. Fucking zombie in the hidden cubbyhole behind a bookshelf got me.

You know, all my life I've been hearing about the Crimson Heads, and while they certainly are dreadful and they give you a sense of tension if you leave bodies unburnt and lying around, I still hold that they are not the most terrifying RE enemies in the game.

No...that honor still goes to the Hunters. I'm absolutely dreading the moment those fuckers get released. Fuck Hunters. Fuck 'em.

Right, 'cause the world is just buzzing about this 4th entry to an already tired franchise. I can't seem to go anywhere without hearing about Jurassic World. It's the next Hunger Games.

$30 - $40 million opening weekend if they're lucky, and then out of existence it will quickly go. Count on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post
                  Depends. It's the same game, with some very minor improvements(it's not GTAV overhauled), and I think you can get it for a lot cheaper on the PS3. However, on the PS4 it's like a GOTY edition, where you get all of the DLC included.

You can't go wrong either way. All depends on how patient you are, I guess.

Comment

• So I've been playing Beyond Two Souls for the first time too. It's kind of amazing. Just like Heavy Rain, it feels like a next gen (or last gen if you want to be a dick) version of the old point 'n click games to me. Sort of like what Telltale would do if they were trying to do something on a much grander scale.

I wonder if Ellen Page plays with herself....
                    In the game I mean

Comment

• Originally posted by Se7en View Post
                      Wait. Experience it with the higher resolution and frame rate. Plus with the remastered version you get the DLC for free and the photo mode. And if you're getting the bundle you'll save some change.

Focus on what you got bruh
                      Don't call me bruh...

Comment

• Forza Horizon 2

AG DRAFT 2015

1. Requiem for a Dream (2000) - D. Aronofsky
                        2. Birdman (2014) - A. González Iñárritu
                        3. Dazed and Confused (1993) - R. Linklater
                        4. There Will Be Blood (2007) - P. T. Anderson
                        5. Thirst (2009) - C. Park
                        6. Dead Man's Shoes (2004) - S. Meadows
                        7. Pusher (1996) - N. Winding Refn
                        8. Gomorrah (2008 ) - M. Garrone
                        9. The Way of the Gun (2000) - C. McQuarrie
                        10. Sexy Beast (2000) - J. Glazer

Comment

• So PlayStation had that Flash sale goin on and I nabbed Tokyo Jungle an Shadow Warrior for about 9 bucks total. That was a fucking steal. Shadow Warrior is nothing but old school awesomeness and it's so good I I'm planning on getting the disc release.

Oh and word of advice for anyone who plans on trying it out. DO NOT interrupt any rabbits fucking that you may come across . Leace them the fuck alone
                          [YouTube]id8LXhCNgIg[/youtube]

Comment

• Finally reached the last stage in Strider HD. Getting my ass handed to me.

Comment

• Leisure Suit Larry - Land of the Lounge Lizards - Online! Free! Hooray for the Internet Archive! I finally get to play this 1987 classic game!
                              And it's harder than anything on the PS or XBOX! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayday View Post
                                Leisure Suit Larry - Land of the Lounge Lizards - Online! Free! Hooray for the Internet Archive! I finally get to play this 1987 classic game!
                                And it's harder than anything on the PS or XBOX! LOL
                                I've got the set somewhere in my PC collection. The first two games are pretty funny, but a walkthrough is a must. I don't know how anyone managed to beat it back in the day. It's so cryptic.

Comment

Working...
                                X