X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vietcong 2. Not impressed so far.

MySpace

Comment

• Bacl on Devil May Cry 3. Hard hard hard.
      <o>

Thanks to brain dead for cleaning up my Boll Dogs logo.
      My DVD's

Comment

• Just played Diablo (first one) on my computer the other day....just my luck I have no health potions, and am running low on mana potions and I have to fight some minitour guys that like to gang up on me all at once.

http://www.freewebs.com/drowlover/

Comment

• Prince of Persia: Two Thrones

fucking badass. I'm getting my ass kicked by the demon dogs right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don John
            Bacl on Devil May Cry 3. Hard hard hard.
            But great great great

Comment

• Hitman 2: Silent Assassins...I'm trying to get a good stealth rating and goddamn it's hard...

Comment

• Originally posted by Don John
                Bacl on Devil May Cry 3. Hard hard hard.
                It's really not though. Just keep collecting orbs and build up Dante's abilities and weapons. The last game to give me any kind of frustration was Ninja Gaiden. It was great though.

DVDs

Recent Flicks
                Jurassic World - 7/10
                Speed - 8.5/10
                John Wick - 9.5/10
                The Omen III: The Final Conflict - 7/10
                Interstellar - 8/10

Comment

• Super Punch-Out

Comment

• ManHunt-Finally found a copy after it was banned here in Australia a while back.

Comment

• playing destroy all humans after picking it up used for 13 bucks
                      Recently Watched: Mad Max, Mad Max: Fury Road, Clownhouse

Comment

• Originally posted by N2NOther
                        Hitman 2: Silent Assassins...I'm trying to get a good stealth rating and goddamn it's hard...
                        Tell me about it...I ususally got the rank of Psychpath or Mass Murderer because once the cover was blown, I got out the old Ballers and went to work.
                        Wait until you get to the LAST mission...... One of the best things to do is kill a guard and get his uniform and try NOT to be seen. Somehow for all that good advice, someday the guards just see thru your disguise with that inhuman accuracy that gets your running for your life.

Originally posted by Dark Wolf
                        Just played Diablo (first one) on my computer the other day....just my luck I have no health potions, and am running low on mana potions and I have to fight some minitour guys that like to gang up on me all at once.
                        Yeah that IS a bitch, inn'it? Been there myself.

Right now I'm playing Panzer General 2 on the PC. I actually conquered Russia in full the other day, and am now involved in the action that Hitler never got to realize, operation Seelowe (Sea Lion) which was the amphibious assault of England to have been carried out at one time. The game might be a bit dated in terms of armchair wargaming, but the PG series was the grandaddy of them all, and deserves the respect it has earned over the years.
                        "You wish to find Jerusalem, my son?
                        You go to the place where the men speak Italian, and take the boat until you come to the place where the men speak something different."

Comment

• yeah.... I try that getting stealth all the time on hitman but I end up saying fuck it and killing everyone.

i love that game
                          Recently Watched: Mad Max, Mad Max: Fury Road, Clownhouse

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Fisher
                            Tell me about it...I ususally got the rank of Psychpath or Mass Murderer because once the cover was blown, I got out the old Ballers and went to work.
                            Wait until you get to the LAST mission...... One of the best things to do is kill a guard and get his uniform and try NOT to be seen. Somehow for all that good advice, someday the guards just see thru your disguise with that inhuman accuracy that gets your running for your life.
                            I've played the game before...I was just trying to get a better rating...I've gone from Shadow to Professional and around there...

Comment

• Originally posted by N2NOther
                              I've played the game before...I was just trying to get a better rating...I've gone from Shadow to Professional and around there...
                              Cool. I made professional only once, but it made my day My fave mission is the one in Russia where you have to assassinate the generas from across the way, making sure you shoot the right one with the intel you get. The guy "drinks a lot" is "right handed" and all that. Another one is where you have to rescue your buddy in the military complex, and kill the last general.
                              I love sneaking into the security camera complex and silently disposing of the guards. The mission in Indonesia is a BITCH! All that to get one computer hacker...
                              "You wish to find Jerusalem, my son?
                              You go to the place where the men speak Italian, and take the boat until you come to the place where the men speak something different."

Comment

• playing spartan total warrior....

more like..

Spartan.total god of war rip off....

yeah...

Comment

Working...
                                X