No announcement yet.

What game are you playing now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 0,1,2,3,CV and soon I'll be playing Outbreak.
    Yo. Taste my pain bitch ~ Hansel

Stupid joke- Q: What kind of bees make milk.
    A:boobies

Comment

• Gta 3

Comment

• manhunt that is a sweet ass signature rob

Comment

• lol thanks man .... yours is kickass to ... myers kickass once again

Comment

• Silent Hill 3

Comment

• Originally posted by Whats_Eating_U
              lol thanks man .... yours is kickass to ... myers kickass once again

thanks

Comment

• i just got a new xbox...so im playing all my xbox games again trying to get back where i was...Metal Arms,Halo,Dead or Alive 3, Soul Caliber 2, Soldier of Fortun Double Helix, Return to Castle Wolfenstein and so many more, this sucks i should have got me a memory card to switch it over to my new one...oh well it gives me something to do
                If you want to know the taste of a pear, you must change the pear by eating it yourself. If you want to know the theory and methods of revolution, you must take part in revolution. All genuine knowledge originates in direct experience.-
                Mao Zedong

Comment

• I just finished True Crime and now Im playing Kill.Switch and Max Payne 2

Zombi's DVD Collection http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?id=johnny+zombi

Hey Pukes Visit Me over at myspace: http://profiles.myspace.com/users/14962133

Comment

• Forgotten Hope (a mod for Battlefield 1942, based on historical realism)

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombi
                      I just finished True Crime and now Im playing Kill.Switch and Max Payne 2
                      Kill Switch is way too short man..you will probably finish that shit in about 8 hours of game play no lie...i finished it in like 8 hours of gameplay and i didn't even think it was that good of a game....im getting CRYSTAL CHRONICLES tomorrow when it comes out, i can't wait
                      If you want to know the taste of a pear, you must change the pear by eating it yourself. If you want to know the theory and methods of revolution, you must take part in revolution. All genuine knowledge originates in direct experience.-
                      Mao Zedong

Comment

• ESPN NBA 2004, it's prety damn sweet. T-Mac is damn near unstoppable in it!

Comment

• Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles...and i fucking love it...FF is always awesome though..so it's exactly what i expected it to be
                          Mao Zedong

Comment

• The sims original

Comment

• Originally posted by mardigian
                              ESPN NBA 2004, it's prety damn sweet. T-Mac is damn near unstoppable in it!
                              did they make that for xbox? i've got to get me a good basketball game for xbox
                              Mao Zedong

Comment

• Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic for PC. Then I will move on to the Warcraft III Expansion and The War of the Ring. I also want to play FF Crystal Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                                X