No announcement yet.

What game are you playing now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloudberry Kingdom - Don't worry Super Meat Boy. Your place at the top of modern hard as fuck platformers is safe. Very safe. What a disappointment this game was. Platformers are one of my favorite genres, but one thing they all have to get right, are absolutely perfect controls and collision detection. This game has neither, and it all goes to hell pretty quickly. Controls are slightly delayed, and I'll be damned if I can tell where the hit box on your character is. On top of that, the game looks like shit. At first it looks kind of cool, in a cartoony kind of way, but then you look closer an realize just how ugly and bland everything is. Just not a fun game at all.

4/10

Comment

• The Walking Dead - 10/10 Such an awesome story, i couldn't put it down.

Megamind - 3/10

About to start playing Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post
        I just ordered Watch Dogs for xbone. I know everyone talks about how awful it is, but I wanna try it for myself. And it was only $11.99 (free shipping) from the Microsoft Store.

Source
        Hope you have fun breaking into the million security ridden buildings that you require to move the story forward. Because that's about all you'll be doing. That and hacking mini-games.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
        I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

Working...
        X