No announcement yet.

What game are you playing now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINALLY sat down to finish GTA IV today...I'm not disappointed with the ending, but I'm definitely sad as to how things played out. I could feel myself getting attached to certain characters and it sucked to see them go (Kate)
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Devouring Sickness View Post
      FINALLY sat down to finish GTA IV today...I'm not disappointed with the ending, but I'm definitely sad as to how things played out. I could feel myself getting attached to certain characters and it sucked to see them go (Kate)
      I'm lovin GTA IV congrats on gettin through!!!

the last few days i've been playing The Simpsons game(if youre a fan it's a must have) but it's all around fun game. I'm also playing metal gear solid 4 which I just started but it seems pretty cool really good graphics.

p.s. stay away from Kayne and Lynch
      http://mortuaryrapist.dvdaf.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by ShinJuggalo View Post
        Took a break from the NES Ninja Gaiden(mainly because I FUCKING DIE AND DIE AND DIE AGAIN!). I made it to this boss at the end of 5-3, died, then was sent all the way back to the begining of 5-1. Was so fucking bogus.

SO, I moved on to Batman Begins for the GBA. Been playing this off and on, decided to play it for quite a qhile last night and ended up beating it. Not bad for a Batman game, prolly my favorite Bat-Game since Batman Returns for the SNES.
        Why is it that Batman can never seem to get a good game??? I mean, I think there are like 3 games out there that are at least playable that have some replay value and are actually good games for the Bat-franchise. Batman for the NES, Batman Returns for the SNES, and Batman Begins for the GBA. I haven't played the PS2 BB game, but I plan to someday. I remember way back I used to have Batman Forever: Arcade for the Playstation, terrible side scroller that has a million things on the screen all at once.
        I remember I had such high hopes for Batman: Dark Tomorrow, and then heard it was absolute garbage, broke my heart.
        Does anyone know if there are plans for a Dark Knight game?? I haven't heard anything. Which is a real shame.

I was wondering that myself. Begins for the PS2 was mediocre. I ddn't bother finishing it. It was definitely playable just an average gaming experience. You can pick it up pretty cheap now too.
        If I win the lottery, I'm keeping you in an endless sea of bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by mossy View Post
          It get's easier once you acquire more weapons and upgrades. I found the Lunar Staff to be the best for multiple enemy killing for the first half. Although it doesn't work that well on the dogs for some reason.
          After you kill Volf you'll get his weapon called the Eclipse Scythe which will become the one to use till you get the og Dragon Sword which comes fully upgraded.

Truf...those fuckin' rocket launching feckers are annoying.
          In the caves on stage 3 the lunar staff owns. The bats are a mild annoyance easily remedied with it. I just beat that flying mechanical slug thing and the game died on me. It already locked up a little earlier so If it keeps giving me problems Im gonna take it back to gamestop. I havent had a disc lock up on me since Orange Box and both that (at the time) and the NG2 disc look fine. The first time it locked up on NG2 I was in the middleof a battle so my family got the pleasure of hearing me yell "WHAT THE FUCK!?".
          If I win the lottery, I'm keeping you in an endless sea of bitches.

Comment

• I picked up skate today. It was long overdue.
            Last 6 Films Seen:
            The Element of Crime - 5.0/5.0
            To Live and Die in L.A. - 4.0/5.0
            The Art of War - 1.5/5.0
            Open Range - 3.5/5.0
            The Missing - 4.0/5.0
            The Mark of the Devil - 2.0/5.0

My DVD Collection

Hopefully, in november people will use their common sense and vote for John McCain.

You should be ashamed of yourself for calling him a robot.
            I looked at your profile and your taste in music is as abhorrent as your political beliefs.

Comment

• the batman game for the snes/genesis where its a beat em up type of game is decent. But your right him and superman have some shit games.

Was playing one level in final doom where if you dont have god mode on there is no way your beating it. It was boss after boss but a shitload of them at once. I have never seen so much on the screen it was 6 of them big goats with the horns with rocket launchers. 4 of them fat guys with rockets, 5 skeletons that shoot that fire shit, a shitload of demons and guys with chainguns and 4 of them red floating demons. all at once lol
              [XBOXLIVE]yngwieclone[/XBOXLIVE]

Comment

• this is the secret level i was talking about holy shit

[YOUTUBE]z4dL8G6fclI[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• Originally posted by ShinJuggalo View Post
                  Why is it that Batman can never seem to get a good game???
                  the whole time I'm playing Assassin's Creed I kept thinking "this engine would be perfect for Batman!". DC need to get their heads out of their asses and hand deliver that IP to Ubisoft Montreal already!
                  Originally posted by Devouring Sickness View Post
                  FINALLY sat down to finish GTA IV today...I'm not disappointed with the ending, but I'm definitely sad as to how things played out. I could feel myself getting attached to certain characters and it sucked to see them go (Kate)
                  lol. you went with the non-greedy ending. ha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mortuary Rapist View Post
                    I'm lovin GTA IV congrats on gettin through!!!

the last few days i've been playing The Simpsons game(if youre a fan it's a must have) but it's all around fun game. I'm also playing metal gear solid 4 which I just started but it seems pretty cool really good graphics.

p.s. stay away from Kayne and Lynch
                    I enjoyed Kane and Lynch... I mean, it isn't a great game at all, and the hit detection is horrid... But, it was one of the first games I really sat down and played with my dad, and we both had some fun with it... So...

Thinking about popping GTA IV back in for a little bit... Maybe seeing if I feel better about it...

Saturday, when the better half gets back, I'm showing her some Silent Hill...
                    In a world of shit, we are the standard.

Comment

• Runescape
                      DeadeR

Comment

• dc is more concerned with DC vs Mortal Kombat and the DC MMO thats coming rather then giving us good games..

I mean i played batman begins on the xbox and it was horrible

Brother got Bad company...its alright...i hate how loose the aiming is...and the fucking enemies are crack shots from a long distance...

one thing that annoys me is that you have your squad but they are only there for comic relief do they help? Nope...damned fools

I might have to someday rent NG2 again just to see ryu in his new fancy duds and pick up the warrior achievement even though i might rip whatever hair i have left out of my head on that run

Comment

• Mass Effect

Comment

• Ya i hate that as well in some first person shooter games the AI shoots like expert marxman and your team shoots like a crack addict with a gun. one of the battlefield games was like that they would even steal your fucking jeep and leave ya lol

Comment

• Far Cry Instincts:Predator. My favorite.
                              [XBOXLIVE]AOD Slasher 911[/XBOXLIVE]
                              Playstation 3 Online ID: Stingray911

When the bullet hits the bone...

Game Of The Year=Metal Gear Solid 4

Comment

• GTA San Andreas for PC
                                Razor Love

Comment

Working...
                                X