No announcement yet.

What game are you playing now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superman has it much worse than Batman. Batman has at least3 enjoyable games to my knowledge(I hated the Genesis Batman Returns, completely different game than the SNES) and Supes only has a half-way playable side scroller for the SNES(Death And Return). But even that is pretty bad.
    I agree about the Assasssin's Creed engin and how it would work for Batman. Only I would like to see it not as repetitive as AC.
    I'm not a huge fan of the Lego games, but I'll play Bat's, just because. Would be pretty sad if that was his best game to date.

Thirty Minutes Of Less: 8/10
    Tucker And Dale Vs Evil: 10/10
    I Love You Phillip Morris: 7/10
    Friday The 13th Pt. 3: 8/10

Comment

• just got off a six hour gears marathon...

Comment

• Racedriver: GRID [XB360].

I gave my team in the game the name Team Alba and have used that name for 16 seasons now of my career, but I am thinking of changing the name to Ghost Division sinse I seem to annihilate the opposition quickly with no fuss then move on ahead and take out the next mobile chicane in my way. Oh aye and I only ever hire Scottish drivers as my team mate so as to keep it in the family... och aye the noo.

"Come over here I'm going to fucking stab you!."

Comment

• RROD has bitch-slapped a lot of my gameplay as of late. =[

So I've been playing mondo Age of Conan.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShinJuggalo View Post
            I agree about the Assasssin's Creed engin and how it would work for Batman. Only I would like to see it not as repetitive as AC.
            I'm not saying you throw a coat of Batman paint over the game. just use Altair's ability to scale buildings as the building block for the game. then add in more over the top animations, batarangs and his grapple hook. it would be awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by mardigian View Post
              I'm not saying you throw a coat of Batman paint over the game. just use Altair's ability to scale buildings as the building block for the game. then add in more over the top animations, batarangs and his grapple hook. it would be awesome.
              I'd play that game, would kick some major arse.

Thirty Minutes Of Less: 8/10
              Tucker And Dale Vs Evil: 10/10
              I Love You Phillip Morris: 7/10
              Friday The 13th Pt. 3: 8/10

Comment

• played some Fight Night Rd 3. I can't really see where all the love for this game comes from. I just don't think it's fun. you have to grind out matches, the tutorial in the game is dogshit. I still have no idea how to throw a haymaker. it's not that I suck. in career mode, I think I'm 15 and 1, or something along those lines. it's just boring.

started up Enchanted Arms. I've had this game for quite a while and never popped it in. I've been meaning to, just never did. I was playing with the volume down, and just reading text and I was sure this one character was a chick, and then I turn the volume up and BAM! it's a fucking gay dude that has a huge boner for another one of your characters. I was cracking up!

Comment

played some Fight Night Rd 3. I can't really see where all the love for this game comes from. I just don't think it's fun. you have to grind out matches, the tutorial in the game is dogshit. I still have no idea how to throw a haymaker. it's not that I suck. in career mode, I think I'm 15 and 1, or something along those lines. it's just boring.
                  Nope, sorry. If you can't throw a haymaker, you suck.

Seriously, try and stick with it. If it's your first FN game, the controls are a bit tricky to nail down. Once you can throw whatever you want at will though, it becomes quite the deep and satisfying fighting game.

The career is dull though. Online is where it's at.

Comment

when should a ninja ever have to deal with missiles? this game isn't even a ninja game. that's what I don't like about it. and "the game is really challenging", when it comes to hack'n'slash games, that usually just means the programmers overwhelm you with enemies to the point of exhaustion and have plenty of enemies hitting you off camera. I hate that shit. the only game I can stomach is God of War, because it's pretty well balanced and has a great story.
                    God, NG is so not hack-n-slash...hack-n-slash is Dynasty Warriors. NG is action, just like GoW and DMC. And GoW really isn't balanced...it's pretty easy, that's all. DMC and NG are much more entertaining, for me at least, as you need to develop some skill to progress. I don't find them to be cheap in any way. You can manipulate the camera however you want so you can see what's coming. People that call it cheap just can't hang

Comment

• Just started up KOTOR II again... left this thing hanging for like 6 months.

ITS A FIDAY THE 13TH MOVIE! WHATS TO REVIEW? YOU KNOW WHATS GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN! IF YOU LIKED IT BEFORE YOU WILL NOW, IF YOU DIDNT SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO RENT A MY LITTLE PONY MOVIE AND CRY IN A CORNER!
                      +26 Trader

Wii: 6359-1123-8521-2187 | MK: 0130-2350-0007

Comment

played some Fight Night Rd 3. I can't really see where all the love for this game comes from. I just don't think it's fun. you have to grind out matches, the tutorial in the game is dogshit. I still have no idea how to throw a haymaker. it's not that I suck. in career mode, I think I'm 15 and 1, or something along those lines. it's just boring.

started up Enchanted Arms. I've had this game for quite a while and never popped it in. I've been meaning to, just never did. I was playing with the volume down, and just reading text and I was sure this one character was a chick, and then I turn the volume up and BAM! it's a fucking gay dude that has a huge boner for another one of your characters. I was cracking up!
                        The voice acting on Enchanted Arms is horrid... I dunno... The game is alright, but I just can't get into it... And remember, I am a JRPG kinda guy... The battle system isn't so horrible, it is just... I dunno, if I had played it a bit more, maybe it would have grown on me...
                        In a world of shit, we are the standard.

Comment

lol. you went with the non-greedy ending. ha!
                          I always go with those kind of endings. If I went a different way, would things have been different in the end?
                          sigpic

Comment

• So, after about 4 hours of play Lost Odyssey has finally picked up and I'm totally getting engrossed with this story. Awesome. And, my sister's visiting and she's gonna buy me an early bday present...hoping for a PS3
                            Assassins"Official Facebook Page"

Check out my NEW official website HERE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Devouring Sickness View Post
                              I always go with those kind of endings. If I went a different way, would things have been different in the end?
                              I do as well; when I go back and play, then I try the evil side...

As for GTAIV, I know it ends differently, just not sure what changes...
                              In a world of shit, we are the standard.

Comment

• Originally posted by IV_Tear116 View Post
                                I do as well; when I go back and play, then I try the evil side...

As for GTAIV, I know it ends differently, just not sure what changes...
                                Just like BioShock. But, then again, I prefer the good ending.

And I just found out what happens alternatively in GTA IV and ultimately, I think I made the right choice.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X