No announcement yet.

What game are you playing now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started 'Alone in the Dark'. Its not nearly as bad as many make it out to be. The conrols take plenty of getting used to but the story is so far compeling and the cinematics are simply stunning. The whole game plays out like a movie.

I recommend at least a rental. Play the first 2 episodes before judging as the first episode gets you used to the controls (which is frustrating to say the least at first) and the second episode really starts to open up the story plus has one of the coolest chase sequences Ive ever played.

Resonance - Fusion - Selection - Conception - Evolution - Liberation

Comment

• Finished Hellboy: Science Of Evil lastn night. I find it funny that both of my Hellboy cartoons have comics that came with, and in both of those have ads for this game saying it was comming out last year.
      That said, if they had all that time to fix things, why the hell not just give the player control over the camera??? That was the biggest flaw of this game, other than it being insanely easy.
      Anyway, not the worst game I've ever played, and better than the Hellboy game that came out for the Playstation way back when. And for the most part it was fun.
      6/10

Now I'm working through Alone In The Dark and The Incredible Hulk.

Thirty Minutes Of Less: 8/10
      Tucker And Dale Vs Evil: 10/10
      I Love You Phillip Morris: 7/10
      Friday The 13th Pt. 3: 8/10

Comment

• I'm pretty early into Grand Theft Auto 4 right now. It's incredibly fun.
        AG Draft '09
        Leon: The Professional - Luc Besson
        Zodiac - David Fincher
        The Usual Suspects - Bryan Singer
        Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead - Lloyd Kaufman
        Forrest Gump - Robert Zemeckis
        Cheech and Chong's Up in Smoke - Lou Adler
        Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Steve Barron
        Secretary - Steven Shainberg
        The Holy Mountain - Alejandro Jodorowsky
        Y Tu Mamá También - Alfonso Cuarón
        A Night at the Opera - Sam Wood
        Prozac Nation - Erik Skjoldbjærg
        Zombie Strippers! - Jay Lee

Comment

• Dark Sector

So far I would give it a high score. I can't be too far from the end now. I have just eliminated The Stalker boss. I'd give it 9/10 so far.

"Come over here I'm going to fucking stab you!."

Comment

• I've been playing Bioshock on and off. My friend lent me Assassin's Creed, so I'm debating whether I should keep playing this or jump over onto that.
            Last 6 Films Seen:
            The Element of Crime - 5.0/5.0
            To Live and Die in L.A. - 4.0/5.0
            The Art of War - 1.5/5.0
            Open Range - 3.5/5.0
            The Missing - 4.0/5.0
            The Mark of the Devil - 2.0/5.0

My DVD Collection

Hopefully, in november people will use their common sense and vote for John McCain.

You should be ashamed of yourself for calling him a robot.
            I looked at your profile and your taste in music is as abhorrent as your political beliefs.

Comment

• Originally posted by iamlove View Post
              I've been playing Bioshock on and off. My friend lent me Assassin's Creed, so I'm debating whether I should keep playing this or jump over onto that.
              Stick with Bioshock, my friend. It is the superiour of the two. I am going as far as buying it on the PS3 when it comes out as well. Due to extra content being added to it.

Comment

• I played the alt ending on Manhunt 2 today.

Comment

• Originally posted by zombiesx View Post
                  I played the alt ending on Manhunt 2 today.
                  What's the alternate ending? I have only finished it once. I prefered the atmosphere of the first one more as it felt like an 80's horror movie in parts. This is probably why I prefered it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Far Cry View Post
                    Stick with Bioshock, my friend. It is the superiour of the two. I am going as far as buying it on the PS3 when it comes out as well. Due to extra content being added to it.
                    Oh, I already know it's far superior, but I still want to play AC. I'm really into Bioshock at the moment, though, so I am just going to stick with it for now.
                    Last 6 Films Seen:
                    The Art of War - 1.5/5.0
                    Open Range - 3.5/5.0
                    The Missing - 4.0/5.0

My DVD Collection

Hopefully, in november people will use their common sense and vote for John McCain.

I looked at your profile and your taste in music is as abhorrent as your political beliefs.

Comment

Oh, I already know it's far superior, but I still want to play AC. I'm really into Bioshock at the moment, though, so I am just going to stick with it for now.
                      You wont regret it.

Comment

What's the alternate ending? I have only finished it once. I prefered the atmosphere of the first one more as it felt like an 80's horror movie in parts. This is probably why I prefered it.
                        Oh it is just the extra level where you are Leo.

Comment

You wont regret it.
                          I went ahead and started it over from the beginning because I ended up being stuck on this one part in Neptune's Bounty. I also realized that, by that point, I hadn't collected too many of the audio diaries, so I'm trying to pay more attention to finding them this time around. Either way I'm know I'm going to be playing through this game more than once in the future. It really is one of the best games ever made. Anyone who thinks it's overhyped is fucked.
                          Last 6 Films Seen:
                          The Art of War - 1.5/5.0
                          Open Range - 3.5/5.0
                          The Missing - 4.0/5.0

My DVD Collection

Comment

I went ahead and started it over from the beginning because I ended up being stuck on this one part in Neptune's Bounty. I also realized that, by that point, I hadn't collected too many of the audio diaries, so I'm trying to pay more attention to finding them this time around. Either way I'm know I'm going to be playing through this game more than once in the future. It really is one of the best games ever made. Anyone who thinks it's overhyped is fucked.
                            I wouldn't say it was over hyped. Infact if it is hyped it is one of only a handful of games that is deserving of the hype that surrounds it. Too many titles are hyped beyodn their contents quality nowadays. But not Bioshock.

The atmosphere in it is special so it is. It reminds me of why I LOVE FPS games. And it shows that FPS games are way more entertaining and immersive than rpg's [with the exception of Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion as it has a FPS view to play it in].

Comment

I wouldn't say it was over hyped. Infact if it is hyped it is one of only a handful of games that is deserving of the hype that surrounds it. Too many titles are hyped beyodn their contents quality nowadays. But not Bioshock.

The atmosphere in it is special so it is. It reminds me of why I LOVE FPS games. And it shows that FPS games are way more entertaining and immersive than rpg's [with the exception of Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion as it has a FPS view to play it in].
                              No way are FPS's more immersive than RPGs. I give you Bioshock but aside from that I don't agree at all.

Comment

• Right now im playing Condemned

"When there's no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth."

Comment

Working...
                                X