No announcement yet.

What game are you playing now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just picked up Dark Sector for $25...I'm hoping it delivers the gory, mindless action I'm looking for

Comment

• Originally posted by depecheanix View Post
      Yup. The guy is speaking shit. But he doesn't just do this in reference to gaming, he does it all over the board, spouting his ill informed nonsense on subjects he knows nothing about.

I also agree with you on about the Europeans on XBL "LULZ Amereecans r fat nd luv George Bush."
      yeah, we get rid of N2N, and another loud mouthed idiot takes his place. then again, at least the majority of N2N's statements were based in fact. not internal rage brought on by childhood molestation, like Far Cry.

and the whole international thing on XBL. it makes no sense to me. I don't care what nationality I'm playing with or against. I don't talk trash. then again, I don't talk trash in general.

Comment

• Originally posted by mardigian View Post
        and the whole international thing on XBL. it makes no sense to me. I don't care what nationality I'm playing with or against. I don't talk trash. then again, I don't talk trash in general.
        This is why I hardly ever even use the headset when I play online. I'm sure this is why some people give me a low rating (or because I suck...I never seem to stay with a game long enough online to get really good at it). I'm trying to chill when I play a game...I'm not looking to get yelled at every two seconds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kamui_X View Post
          This is why I hardly ever even use the headset when I play online. I'm sure this is why some people give me a low rating (or because I suck...I never seem to stay with a game long enough online to get really good at it). I'm trying to chill when I play a game...I'm not looking to get yelled at every two seconds.
          Same. I had to change my online name due to the insane amount of racism on Live because people thought I was Japanese. 1 in every 2 games I got abuse in, so in the end I had to pay to change my name because MS wouldn't do anything about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kamui_X View Post
            same here. I rarely ever have my headset plugged in. then again, I don't play online too much right now. I play Halo 3 with my gf, but we all know what the online community for that game is like. we were playing today, and our teammates were more fixiated on shooting their own teammates that we ended up losing the match. it was 4 on 2, our advantage. but some idiots were killing us and eachother. they only betrayed us once each, so we couldn't boot them. but we lost, and they each had 10+ betrayals. yeah, real fucking genius'.
            Originally posted by depecheanix View Post
            Same. I had to change my online name due to the insane amount of racism on Live because people thought I was Japanese. 1 in every 2 games I got abuse in, so in the end I had to pay to change my name because MS wouldn't do anything about it.
            hilarious. what the hell is wrong with Japan? are people pissed off because they're technologically superior to us in almost every facet?

you know, when people in the media are bashing games and saying how they have a negative effect on the people using them. it's tough to retort back, when they can easily hop online and hear teenagers, children and even adults calling everyone a cunt, or any other obscenity they would NEVER use in public like that.

Comment

• FF VII, Metal Gear Solid 4, Devil May Cry 4.

Comment

Wow, really?? That completely blows...I'm surprised I've never gotten shit for my username. Although I probably haven't used the headset enough to give anyone a chance.

Originally posted by mardigian View Post
                hilarious. what the hell is wrong with Japan? are people pissed off because they're technologically superior to us in almost every facet?
                I guess some people are just in denial that so much awesome could come from such a tiny little island

Comment

• Dead Rising

Comment

• COD4- just picked up the third horseman achievement just need to beat safehouse and I got them all.
                    [XBOXLIVE]yngwieclone[/XBOXLIVE]

Comment

• Ninja Gaiden 2- Once again a ninja gaiden game does not dissapoint. Just the graphics on the first level alone.

Comment

• Tetris on my TI-89.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadalynSlaughter View Post
                          Tetris on my TI-89.
                          you're just too cool for mathematics.

Comment

• Booted up 'Alone in the Dark' for the 360 again.

Ive heard far too many negative reviews. The game isnt perfect but its a blast. The controls are pretty bad but thats all I can find wrong so far. The story is kicking ass and the visuals are crazy. If you check it out, at least finish the first 2 chapters. The ending of chapter 2 has one of the coolest chase scnes Ive ever seen in a game. Its simply fucking amazing.

Resonance - Fusion - Selection - Conception - Evolution - Liberation

Comment

Sorry about that, man. Luckily, I've never had any problems with mine. As a matter of fact, I usually get compliments and a positive conotation attached with my name. "DevourTheLiving". I've heard, "He must be good" a few times and then had my ass beaten to a pulp. Mostly, though, I try living up to the hype.

Regardless, I witness this all the time. Anyone speaking another language automatically gets attacked or someone who doesn't sound like they're originally from the United States is berrated because their ignorance is now masked by anonymity in the form of a gaming headset. As soon as they switch on their Xbox LIVE they go apeshit and let out their true colors. It's sad and pathetic.
                              sigpic

Comment

• mine is Yngwieclone so its funny when you get people who try to say yngwie, they think I am everything from swedish(which is whre the name comes from)to chinese to russian. Only once and a while you get someone who actually is aware that Yngwie is a guitarist hence the name.

Currently playing Ninja Gaiden 2 and I am on the third chapter in NY which I did not expect a level to be in. Great Game so far I am playing it on the hardest diffuculty.

Comment

Working...
                                X