No announcement yet.

What game are you playing now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braid for the XBLA. it's like 3 parts Mario Bros, 2 parts Donkey Kong and 1 part Prince of Persia. it's pretty damn fun. almost like an awesome SNES game that you missed out on.

Comment

• Originally posted by mardigian View Post
      Braid for the XBLA. it's like 3 parts Mario Bros, 2 parts Donkey Kong and 1 part Prince of Persia. it's pretty damn fun. almost like an awesome SNES game that you missed out on.
      I was wondering what that was. I'll have to DL the demo.

I picked up Nanobreaker for 5 bucks at Best Buy. Also picked up the Harvey Birdman game. Nanobreaker is alright. I may play through more to see if it gets better. The gore looked insane on the cover but it's really cartoony in game. The Birdman game is like a choose your own path version of the series. Something to kill time with but it kinda just makes you want to shut it off and put in the DVD.
      If I win the lottery, I'm keeping you in an endless sea of bitches.

Comment

• Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - absolutely legendeary game! 10/10
        Picture a guy named Hellboy, and that's what he looks like!

Comment

• I've been playing the Madden 09 demo for the past couple hours. It's extremely short, but it's so fun. I can't wait for Tuesday.

Comment

• Started playing Alone In The Dark. It looks good, and I like some aspects of the game. I'm not too fond of the controls at the moment, they seem to be constantly changing. The attack is odd, but workable. Just strange not pushing a button for an attack. I'll definately stick with it.

Thirty Minutes Of Less: 8/10
            Tucker And Dale Vs Evil: 10/10
            I Love You Phillip Morris: 7/10
            Friday The 13th Pt. 3: 8/10

Comment

• Since I can't afford Madden '09 I started a new Franchise with a bunch of different teams on '07. Seeing how I have NCAA '07 too, I can hold off for a while.....a little while...
              argueing is a waste of fucking life!
              The Ultimate BD Quote Thread

Comment

• started Rock band and almost done the vocals on hard just a few songs left.
                [XBOXLIVE]yngwieclone[/XBOXLIVE]

Comment

• playing Civilization Revolution last night, as the free DLC came out, so I figured I'd play a few games. I finally won victories on diety difficulty, for all different kinds. I couldn't believe I did it either. but I didn't stop playing until 2 AM. that game can suck you in!

Comment

• Playing Justice League Heroes.

Picked it up a yesterday pretty funny game although I wish they would've got Kevin Conroy to voice Batman.

Comment

• UT3... mainly just for online since the campaign is boring as shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Springwood_Slasher View Post
                        Playing Justice League Heroes.

Picked it up a yesterday pretty funny game although I wish they would've got Kevin Conroy to voice Batman.
                        I actually played that a week before I got my hands on Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, and really, they aren't that different of games. I actaully quite liked Justice LEague Heroes, had good graphics and the fighting was fun. But like always, Marvel trumps DC.

Thirty Minutes Of Less: 8/10
                        Tucker And Dale Vs Evil: 10/10
                        I Love You Phillip Morris: 7/10
                        Friday The 13th Pt. 3: 8/10

Comment

• What game are you playing now?

Originally posted by ShinJuggalo View Post
                          I actually played that a week before I got my hands on Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, and really, they aren't that different of games. I actaully quite liked Justice LEague Heroes, had good graphics and the fighting was fun. But like always, Marvel trumps DC.
                          I was considering getting both but I heard good thing about Justice League so I figured I'd try that out first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Springwood_Slasher View Post
                            Playing Justice League Heroes.

rented that a few weeks ago. what a load of garbage that game was. the gameplay was sluggish, couldn't choose who you wanted at all times. complete crap, which was dissappointing because it came from the same development team that made Champions of Norrath, a very good game.
                            Originally posted by Springwood_Slasher View Post
                            I was considering getting both but I heard good thing about Justice League so I figured I'd try that out first.
                            big mistake. this game doesn't hold a candle to MUA.

Comment

• I miss my cousins hi def TV. I played the braid demo on mine and he just looks like a bunch of smudged together pixels.
                              If I win the lottery, I'm keeping you in an endless sea of bitches.

Comment

• Started playing Shaiya recently..

Comment

Working...
                                X