What game are you playing now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brainfreeeeeze View Post
    I miss my cousins hi def TV. I played the braid demo on mine and he just looks like a bunch of smudged together pixels.
    Xbox 360 + standard def tv= massive fail.

Comment

• Originally posted by mardigian View Post
      big mistake. this game doesn't hold a candle to MUA.
      Totally agree. Speaking of this game, though, you and I need to play again sometime soon (if you haven't sold it, ya prick).
      sigpic

Comment

• Rock Band

Comment

• Madden '09

...and I played a little Bioshock last night...but now that Madden's here.....
          argueing is a waste of fucking life!
          The Ultimate BD Quote Thread

Comment

• Need for Speed
            Buzzy's DVD's
            http://buzzy.dvdaf.com/

- GOLD TRADER -

Comment

• Originally posted by Devouring Sickness View Post
              Totally agree. Speaking of this game, though, you and I need to play again sometime soon (if you haven't sold it, ya prick).
              no, I still have it. everytime I see you playing it I get the urge to throw it in really quick.

Comment

• Maaaad smash bros.

Comment

• Splinter Cell: Double Agent

Comment

• Originally posted by mardigian View Post
                    no, I still have it. everytime I see you playing it I get the urge to throw it in really quick.
                    Don't make me blush!

Well, whenever you want to play, man, I'm game. I like playing games more when I have someone to talk to. Lately, though, I've been replaying BioShock on my Xbox LIVE account.

Oh, and I just remembered, a while back when speaking of Max Payne you said the 2nd one reads like a generic cop story and I'd like to say suck my BALLS and have a nice day, sir. How dare you insult me with that nonsense? But after playing the first one so many times, I think I've come to favor it over the 2nd one.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Devouring Sickness View Post
                      Oh, and I just remembered, a while back when speaking of Max Payne you said the 2nd one reads like a generic cop story and I'd like to say suck my BALLS and have a nice day, sir. How dare you insult me with that nonsense? But after playing the first one so many times, I think I've come to favor it over the 2nd one.
                      you must have mistaken me with someone else. that sounds like a menasyng comment. I never played MP2, thusly, I have no opinion of it.

Comment

• Madden '09 on Wii
                        Take your pants off

Comment

• Madden 09 on ps3

Comment

• I have been playing alot of team fortress....
                            It's fun for the most part
                            and it seems like no one gets really mad if you dont know how to play well
                            so I like that.
                            Han Solo, The Best Shooter in Space---Both In And Out Of Bed.

Comment

• Playing the first Clock Tower. I like it so far, the story is grippin me in. Damn hard at parts, but I really like it so far.

Thirty Minutes Of Less: 8/10
                              Tucker And Dale Vs Evil: 10/10
                              I Love You Phillip Morris: 7/10
                              Friday The 13th Pt. 3: 8/10

Comment

• Originally posted by ShinJuggalo View Post
                                Playing the first Clock Tower. I like it so far, the story is grippin me in. Damn hard at parts, but I really like it so far.
                                All of the clock tower games are GREAT!
                                I love them!
                                Let me know what you think of it lovey!
                                Han Solo, The Best Shooter in Space---Both In And Out Of Bed.

Comment

Working...
                                X