What game are you playing now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mardigian View Post
    lol. yeah, Randy has had some hilarious moments too. I bought some of the earlier seasons, and man, are they rough. the show got a lot better when they concentrated on making fun of current events.

also, there's supposed to be a South Park game hitting the XBLA sometime next year. I wonder if it's original content, or a port of one of the playstation/N64 games?
    N64 Chef's Love Shack kicked ass.
    http://showcase.netins.net/web/teampony

"Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones."
    ~ Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• Originally posted by Devouring Sickness View Post
      Close. He's second best only to...Randy Marsh (Stan's dad).

Originally posted by mardigian View Post
      lol. yeah, Randy has had some hilarious moments too. I bought some of the earlier seasons, and man, are they rough. the show got a lot better when they concentrated on making fun of current events.

also, there's supposed to be a South Park game hitting the XBLA sometime next year. I wonder if it's original content, or a port of one of the playstation/N64 games?
      Borrowed COD4 from my buddy....gonna try the online again, try to level up.....then I'm coming to get you!

Comment

• World of Warcraft
        KITTYSAFE.NET
        Facebook | Website
        | For Mews, News, Reviews, Poetry, Music and Ideas |

Comment

• Mercenaries 2

Very buggy but very fun. But god I hope they release a patch for it.
          http://showcase.netins.net/web/teampony

"Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones."
          ~ Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• So, no one wants to tell me how to sell stuff in oblivion?

I finally made it through the first oblivion gate, but these guys just want to keep fighting. Ugh. When do I get a break so I can get new stuff. I'm weak as hell and I die over and over.
            Assassins"Official Facebook Page"

Check out my NEW official website HERE.

Comment

• Siren: Blood Curse

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeBonomo View Post
                So, no one wants to tell me how to sell stuff in oblivion?

I finally made it through the first oblivion gate, but these guys just want to keep fighting. Ugh. When do I get a break so I can get new stuff. I'm weak as hell and I die over and over.
                Hm.... Just go to a vendor.

Anyways I'm playing Mercenaries 2 and Too Human. Both are mediocre.

Comment

• Originally posted by goose101 View Post
                  Hm.... Just go to a vendor.

Anyways I'm playing Mercenaries 2 and Too Human. Both are mediocre.
                  I would...where the fuck are they? That's the problem. I can't tell who's a vendor and who's not.
                  Assassins"Official Facebook Page"

Check out my NEW official website HERE.

Comment

• Had some good Socom III action online last night.

Ok Ok that's enough. We all already know just how much myers likes cocks. But you don't have to bring House of Clocks in too, fucking jerks.

Comment

• Well the TNA game TNA Impact comes out monday which I will probably rent and go pick up NHL 09.

Just been playing Madden 08 and Half way through overtime mode in Dead Rising
                      [XBOXLIVE]yngwieclone[/XBOXLIVE]

Comment

• COD4, trying to level up.

Comment

• call of duty 4 and just beat it for the 2nd time

now just playing GTA 4 and just going around causin havoc

Comment

• I have about 9 joints waiting for me later when i play GTA 4. Nothing like getting baked and causing havoc in GTA 4
                            [XBOXLIVE]yngwieclone[/XBOXLIVE]

Comment

• Call of Duty 4 - I love this game!

Comment

• God of War II.

Ok Ok that's enough. We all already know just how much myers likes cocks. But you don't have to bring House of Clocks in too, fucking jerks.

Comment

Working...
                                X