Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL 10

Comment

• Stupid Xbox Live ran out tonight, so I'm back to the campaign of MW2.

Comment

• Far Cry 2 all last night.
        Wolfenstein (360)
        House Of The Dead: Overkill
        "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
        Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
        My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
          Wipeout HD - I think I'm in love. This is the best racing game I've ever played, period. That is all.
          One of those great racing games that's often overlooked.
          Proud to say it's British too.
          I had all the other games back on Playstation and 2097 was up there as a classic.

Comment

• Just beat Assassins Creed 2 and am now gonna start Dragon Age. Even though so far the game feels very slow anyone else playing dragon age?

Comment

• fucking DLC for Borderlands corrupted my save file!

now my level 38 soldier is history, had to start from scratch while my girlfriends level 37 Siren tears everyone up.

I read a lot of people had that happen to them. but I also DL the DLC in fragments, as I was looking at Netflix, which stopped it for about 20 minutes. I wonder if that had something to do with it?

Comment

Wipeout HD - I think I'm in love. This is the best racing game I've ever played, period. That is all.
                Totally, the looks, the music, the way it plays. Game blew my balls off. And I don't even like racing games.

I bought Wipeout Fury for good measure too.

Comment

• Originally posted by depecheanix View Post
                  Totally, the looks, the music, the way it plays. Game blew my balls off. And I don't even like racing games.

I bought Wipeout Fury for good measure too.
                  Yeah, I grabbed that as well. Me and a couple friends were playing the game the other day. This one girl had a cigarette going, and let it burn her finger, from being mesmerized by the graphics. I crowned it GOAT after that moment.

MLB: The Show - Finally, a good baseball game. This is the most natural feeling baseball game I've played. Everything in this just feels right. After playing this game, I've realised most of the physics in other baseball games are terrible in comparison. Which is one of the main reasons I hate them. The ball physics in this game, are as realistic as I've seen.

The pitcher/batter interface is again, the best I've played. As the pitcher, you have a pitch meter, not unlike other baseball games, but this one is tough to master, as it changes based on the pitcher's wind up speed. The AI aren't psychic either, like in most baseball games. The computer will actually swing for some well placed "balls". Being the batter is just awesome, as you get a chance to guess every pitch coming at you and it's location, before the pitch comes. If you nail it, your chances of making contact will be improved. I will say that this game still needs a "videogame-like" aid, to help you to see and recognise the pitches. It's still a little too hard to tell the difference between a slider and a curveball, but I guess that's baseball.

Overall, this is a great baseball game, that never feels cheap. I think I may actually buy next years installment.

Comment

• I thought the DLC for borderlands was terrible. Too short and to much of the same.

Comment

• left 4 dead 2
                      TAYLORTRASH <3
                      sigpic
                      THEoDEAD

Comment

• Comment

Yeah, I grabbed that as well. Me and a couple friends were playing the game the other day. This one girl had a cigarette going, and let it burn her finger, from being mesmerized by the graphics. I crowned it GOAT after that moment.

MLB: The Show - Finally, a good baseball game. This is the most natural feeling baseball game I've played. Everything in this just feels right. After playing this game, I've realised most of the physics in other baseball games are terrible in comparison. Which is one of the main reasons I hate them. The ball physics in this game, are as realistic as I've seen.

The pitcher/batter interface is again, the best I've played. As the pitcher, you have a pitch meter, not unlike other baseball games, but this one is tough to master, as it changes based on the pitcher's wind up speed. The AI aren't psychic either, like in most baseball games. The computer will actually swing for some well placed "balls". Being the batter is just awesome, as you get a chance to guess every pitch coming at you and it's location, before the pitch comes. If you nail it, your chances of making contact will be improved. I will say that this game still needs a "videogame-like" aid, to help you to see and recognise the pitches. It's still a little too hard to tell the difference between a slider and a curveball, but I guess that's baseball.

Overall, this is a great baseball game, that never feels cheap. I think I may actually buy next years installment.
                          I had The Show 09 on my PSP early last year and loved it.

Comment

• Metroid Prime Trilogy: Metroid Prime

Restarting the games on Hypermode... fucking hard.
                            "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                            Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                            My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeremy-V1 View Post
                              I had The Show 09 on my PSP early last year and loved it.
                              If it's anything like it's console counterpart, I don't blame you. I know you are, like myself, a 360 mark, but this bohemeth deserves some recognition. It's a landmark baseball game, that really makes all other Baseball games seem obsolete. I really questioned Sony's decision to lock up a baseball game franchise, but this one is without a question the best out there, and I hope the gamble is paying off.

Comment

If it's anything like it's console counterpart, I don't blame you. I know you are, like myself, a 360 mark, but this bohemeth deserves some recognition. It's a landmark baseball game, that really makes all other Baseball games seem obsolete. I really questioned Sony's decision to lock up a baseball game franchise, but this one is without a question the best out there, and I hope the gamble is paying off.
                                As far as I'm aware it's really close to the console port, and I give credit where it's due, I put the game in my list of the best games of 09 (you can read that by clicking the link below....). I really loved how when I created a guy I was able to jump in and out of the action for my guy (the "situations"). Since I was playing it on the go I really only needed to kill a few minutes here and there, which was great for me. I also love the objectives for the game as well, along with fine tuning every single aspect of my guy. Once I got used to the batting (I'm used to the 2K games swing stick), I ended up enjoying the game a hell of a lot more then before. You actually (IMO) have to work to get wood on the ball, and that's a good thing to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X