No announcement yet.

What game are you playing now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was considering a psp but im holding off only because I remember what happened to my beloved Game Gear and that whole system. Then again, hand helds seem to be the future now.

Oh and to be on topic, im still playing the longest journey.

Yeah I said it.
    But you were all thinking it

Comment

• gold miner from myspace...bored as hell and this game is addicting as hell too!
      sigpic

http://www.myspace.com/everlasting_death
      http://twitter.com/JordyDeath

Comment

• I was playing The Texas Chainsaw Massacre on the Atari 2600 (cool game you even play as Leatherface!) I also played ET on the 2600 and it really is the worst game ever made.
        Hey Killer Nerd people like you who talk shit to everyone and act like the world revolves around them most often end up dead. One day you'll piss off the wrong person and you will die a slow and painful death before you're 30.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumpy
          I think that Syberia had the better graphics though but I can't wait until the next game for the Longest Journey, it already looks vastly improved.

I really like it though and I dont like many games.
          It's been a while since I played The Longest Journey last, but I don't remember the graphics being all that bad, in fact some of the landscapes when you go back to Arcadia were pretty breathtaking.

The Syberia games were good but very linear in the way they were executed I thought. It was like, complete the puzzle, get on the train and move on to the next town. TLJ had a lot more to it. The two different world and the balance between them, the magic and the science, the dragons, underwater cities, lost worlds and futuristic cities. Everything was such a contrast so it never got boring. Also a lot of games loose momentum as the get nearer the end but TLJ just got better and more bizarre. Adventure games I normally play once and shelf them but TLJ I've played through loads of times and it's still a great game.

MySpace

Comment

• Eternal Darkness (GC). Cool game but starting to wear thin. I am about halfway through (I think).
            argueing is a waste of fucking life!
            The Ultimate BD Quote Thread

Comment

• Oddworld: Stranger's Wraith. Sure it's slightly kiddy inspired, but I assure you it's one of the most beautifull, unique, and funnest games out there for any system. It's one of those awesome games that for some reason slips under most video game players radar.

I'm also toying around with Fable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sykopaf
                Originally posted by Lumpy
                I think that Syberia had the better graphics though but I can't wait until the next game for the Longest Journey, it already looks vastly improved.

I really like it though and I dont like many games.
                It's been a while since I played The Longest Journey last, but I don't remember the graphics being all that bad, in fact some of the landscapes when you go back to Arcadia were pretty breathtaking.

The Syberia games were good but very linear in the way they were executed I thought. It was like, complete the puzzle, get on the train and move on to the next town. TLJ had a lot more to it. The two different world and the balance between them, the magic and the science, the dragons, underwater cities, lost worlds and futuristic cities. Everything was such a contrast so it never got boring. Also a lot of games loose momentum as the get nearer the end but TLJ just got better and more bizarre. Adventure games I normally play once and shelf them but TLJ I've played through loads of times and it's still a great game.

no no, the landscapes are breathtaking and very well done, BUT the charecters and people in the game are not as good as Syberia was. They aren't very good at all actually but the game itself and everything else well makes up for it. I really like it...

Yeah I said it.
                But you were all thinking it

Comment

• Originally posted by ZOMBIE COMMANDO
                  Oddworld: Stranger's Wraith. Sure it's slightly kiddy inspired, but I assure you it's one of the most beautifull, unique, and funnest games out there for any system. It's one of those awesome games that for some reason slips under most video game players radar.

I'm also toying around with Fable.
                  This would be my reason, along with Halo 2, for getting a Xbox. I love the Oddworld games, and this one looks great to me.
                  argueing is a waste of fucking life!
                  The Ultimate BD Quote Thread

Comment

• YAY! Someone has heard of the The Longest Journey other than me!!! I fucking LOVE that game. Its so original and imaginative. Its got great characterization, environments, suspense, humor, and above all...PLOT! I love it! I picked up Syberia the other day and I wanted to play it but I hadn't heard of it before and I was worried it would be one of those 5 buck 5 min RPGs. So now that I know its not...I'll probably get it. I don't think anything could beat TLJ but oh well

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.

"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."

Comment

• Catch the Bus and Get to School On Time.

It is a really difficult game.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Just started Fable yesterday. Good game, hopefully it will tide me over till Doom 3 next week!

Comment

• Just started playing X-men Legends again after a long break. Also, The Legacy of Kain: Defiance. Ive stopped playing that 3 times now, and had to restart my file 3 times!!! So aggravating!

Av and signature by Shadowbreedz, Sprite by ShinJuggalo

Comment

• Currently working on God Of War, and i currently am in love with this game.
                            great gameplay and graphics. great game all together.

Thirty Minutes Of Less: 8/10
                            Tucker And Dale Vs Evil: 10/10
                            I Love You Phillip Morris: 7/10
                            Friday The 13th Pt. 3: 8/10

Comment

• Just beat Gothic II which was pretty sweet.
                              Bloody-Disgusting Music Editor

Opinionated jackass

Metalhead

Follow me on Twitter: BD_JonnyB

Comment

• just finished "brothers in arms: road to hill 30"... great war fps with tactical elements... finished easy, now playing difficult (which may or may not anger me, when i get drilled by the same german kraut for the umpteenth time)
                                [XBOXLIVE]KenslerDK[/XBOXLIVE]

Comment

Working...
                                X