No announcement yet.

What game are you playing now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making a Metal Gear Solid 1-4 runthrough preparing for the HD releases. February can't come fast enough!

Comment

• "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
      Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
      My little idiot..

Comment

• Batman Arkham Asylum

I know this game is old, but I haven't played it yet. The graphics and atmosphere are top notch. Still getting used to the combat. Seems to consist of press X and perform a bunch of combos. Never been a big fan of combos.

Comment

• Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen

youtube

DeviantART

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
            If Tapion's in it, I'm down.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Devouring Sickness View Post
              If Tapion's in it, I'm down.
              So far.. no.

I'm kind of ehh on it. The fighting system is all too slow as it is primarily only clash attacks, that give you two choices. If your opponent selects the same option you do, then they win, if not, you do.

It's more a game of chance than skill.

The ki moves look great though, and the destruction is sweet, but I'm thinking of returning it and getting Raging Blast 2 or something. With more fast paced fighting.
              "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
              My little idiot..

Comment

• I fired College Hoops 2K8 back up. That game still rocks. I wish 2K would get back with the college program, especially now that EA is out of it (and rightfully so).

Anyhow, game is still great!

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
                  So far.. no.

I'm kind of ehh on it. The fighting system is all too slow as it is primarily only clash attacks, that give you two choices. If your opponent selects the same option you do, then they win, if not, you do.

It's more a game of chance than skill.

The ki moves look great though, and the destruction is sweet, but I'm thinking of returning it and getting Raging Blast 2 or something. With more fast paced fighting.
                  Out of the ones I've played, Budokai Tenkaichi 3 was my favorite. I haven't played anything since that one, though...so I have little to no frame of reference.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Gears Of War 3 - Finally decided to pick it up. Great gameplay, but I've found the actual campaign a little underwhelming, after what Gears 2 gave us. I'm hearing Uncharted 3 has the same problem, but no matter what spectacular set-piece there was, it just feels like a safe sequel, delivering most of the same. The "wow" factor is gone. For instance, the "worm" level in Gears 2 was fucking amazing, because it was a highlight in the game. This game is all highlights, but much like a Roland Emmerich film, it just loses it's luster after a while, because there are so many moments trying to outdue the last one.

The game is still fun though, and nobody does TPS action like Epic. As much as people complain about dumb AI, this game almost made them too smart. You don't even have to really play the game, if don't want to. You can literally sit behind cover, and let your team kill everything. The AI are fucking exterminators. They will also run through fire, to resesitate you. You just don't die in this game. I'm not a hardcore gamer by any means, but seriously, turn this up to "Hard", if you want any challenge whatsoever. The "normal" difficulty is a joke.

When you are actually trying to play the game, it is pretty damn tight. Everything plays like it should. The enemies are what you'd expect and a bit more. The weapons are all fun to use. The environments are varied and epic, and if you absolutely love all thing Gears of War, you'll be in heaven.

I will say though, after playing all the big shooters this year(barring MW3), Resistance 3 made the best impression. As for this....

8.5/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Devouring Sickness View Post
                      Out of the ones I've played, Budokai Tenkaichi 3 was my favorite. I haven't played anything since that one, though...so I have little to no frame of reference.
                      Same, it was the best I've played too. I haven't played anything until this one as well. But I hear the Raging Blast games are more similar to BT 3. Which is fast paced. This one isn't bad, but I'd rather something that needed more skill than luck in the fighting system. It's like Rock, Paper, Scissors.
                      "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

My little idiot..

Comment

• Comment

• Counter Strike 1.6 of course

Comment

• Fallout 3, and Dead Space 2

Comment

• Finally finished Space Marine and Dead Island so now im trying to finish Deus Ex, Arkham City and BF3 before November hits, doubt it will happen but im sure i can finish up AC/BF3 before then.

Other that i have been playing a ton of BF3 online and the usual SC2, got sucked back into WOW but haven't been putting really any time into it, mostly did it to do the 12 month agreement thing to get D3 for free and beta access for the next expansion.

PSN = K3nSh1n
                              Steam ID

Comment

• My friend let me borrow Rage, so far so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X