No announcement yet.

What game are you playing now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone playing Uncharted 3? I'm dying to know if it's as good as part 2 (which is easily one of the best games ever created.) But it seems like I'm in the minority here owning a PS3-- seems like everyone has Xbox...

Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake.

Comment

• Dead Rising 2

Pretty addictive.

youtube

DeviantART

Comment

• Halo: Reach

My Pet Zombie Hates Your Guts But Loves Your Brain!!

Special Thanks to H.P. Pufncraft for making you want to click on my brain!!

My Horror Musings with a Psychotic Twist
        Welcome to the Asylum: You Know You're Certifiable

Comment

• MW3

Campaign mode is sensational. So much more than what I expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
            Jurassic Park: The Game - I'm a Telltale fan, so it's surprising at how average this is. Telltale can make an adventure game better than any in the business, but this is their attempt at making a console experience, with action sequences making up most of the story. What it boils down to, is Heavy Rain-light. It's one big QTE, with some flexability in how things play out. Different responses will lead to different scenarios, and it's hard to actually fail. When you do fail though, it can be unintentionally hilarious. A sudden an unexpected end to certain scenarios can be so dumb, it's almost genius. No character is safe from death, not even the 13 year old girl you control occasionally. I nearly pissed myself when she got devoured by a T-Rex. Sometimes you just fail on purpose to watch the insanity that follows.

The game almost feels like a joke. Like the story and characters are intentionally stupid. At one point, the main character is caught in the middle of a T-Rex and Triceratop fight, and afterwords one of his dialogue options is "What do you think those things were?". This is an employee of the park, by the way. It's like a Roger Corman version of JP. I want to keep playing just to see how ridiculous it gets. I'm half expecting an evolved Raptor with super intelligence to be behind the whole thing, while operating from his base on the Moon..

It's one hell of an oddity, that's for sure.

6/10
            Originally posted by Chainsaw Suicide View Post
            That description....sounds like a recommendation.
            It totally does. I definitely need to check this out now. Its sounds too hilariously bad not to.

Resonance - Fusion - Selection - Conception - Evolution - Liberation

Comment

• For the PS3, I'm playing Final Fantasy VII.
              For the PS2, I'm in the middle of Resident Evil 4, but I play Rock Band on the side.
              For the PSP (Sony fangirl, sue me), Dante's Inferno.
              For the Nintendo DS, Pokemon White and Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded.

Comment

• Picked up Phantasy Star Online for the Gamecube again. My mag needed feeding! God how I love this game. RAcaseal forever bitches <3

Comment

• I really want to get Dark Souls, I will see if I can find it at discount on friday.

Comment

• AC revelations

Comment

• Originally posted by SlayerX View Post
                      It totally does. I definitely need to check this out now. Its sounds too hilariously bad not to.
                      Oh man, it gets even more absurd/awesome!

I was controlling a dude who was fighting a raptor, with a fucking "Rambo" knife. It's so hilariously bad.

I don't know if it's worth the price-tag, but it's worth a look.

Comment

• Star Wars Battlefront

Sitting in a tree and snipering Ewoks never gets old "Rebel scum!"

Comment

• Just finished the campaign for Crysis 2. A little long, but fun.
                          sigpicMy , What big teeth you have.

Comment

• Originally posted by scream4melongbeach View Post
                            Just finished the campaign for Crysis 2. A little long, but fun.
                            I liked the fact that in Crysis 2 you are playing as [Spoiler]a dead guy[/Spoiler]

Comment

• Man this final boss in Devil May Cry aint no fuckin joke.

Thirty Minutes Of Less: 8/10
                              Tucker And Dale Vs Evil: 10/10
                              I Love You Phillip Morris: 7/10
                              Friday The 13th Pt. 3: 8/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Lizard King View Post
                                Star Wars Battlefront

Sitting in a tree and snipering Ewoks never gets old "Rebel scum!"
                                I fucking love that game! IMO it's the best STAR WARS game-tie in ever.They should've done another.

" The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind. " - H.P. Lovecraft

Read latest fiction " The Closet by rhill10" in DEMETIONS at http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/for...t=61754&page=5

Comment

Working...
                                X