Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What game are you playing now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Playing Uncharted 3.

    Last.FM
    My Blu-ray Steelbook Collection

    Comment


    • Beat Devil May Cry 2 today after takin a break. Now moving on to my first play though of the original Silent Hill. So far I like it a lot,but not very far into it at all. Like, I literally just left the diner with my gun from Cybil.

      Thirty Minutes Of Less: 8/10
      Tucker And Dale Vs Evil: 10/10
      I Love You Phillip Morris: 7/10
      Friday The 13th Pt. 3: 8/10

      Comment


      • Originally posted by oxley View Post
        I think it's the maps that are killing it for me. I just don't like them. The last CoD game I played was 4. And I love that. I think I'll just return this and wait until they bring out another WW CoD game. I find the modern settings very boring and annoying, apart from a few small things. Plus, shooting Nazi's is so much more rewarding.
        Never going to happen.


        Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
        I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

        Comment


        • Finished up MW3 on Veteran. Pretty easy compared to the others. Except the last level and the fucking stock exchange. Other than that it's by far the easiest of the COD's on Veteran. Going to put a little time into Spec Ops and Survival before either Battlefield 3 or Arkham City.

          Comment


          • Arkham City was finally released for PC last week so been taking a Skyrim break to play that, pretty fun so far.

            Comment


            • Just played some L.A. Noire for about 4 hours. Rockstar really it the mark with this game. Such a breathe of fresh air from Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Oxidized View Post
                Arkham City was finally released for PC last week so been taking a Skyrim break to play that, pretty fun so far.
                Easily game of the year.

                Thirty Minutes Of Less: 8/10
                Tucker And Dale Vs Evil: 10/10
                I Love You Phillip Morris: 7/10
                Friday The 13th Pt. 3: 8/10

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ShinJuggalo View Post
                  Easily game of the year.


                  Skyrim.


                  Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                  I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Se7en XxSinzXx View Post


                    Skyrim.


                    Gears of War 3

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ShinJuggalo View Post
                      Easily game of the year.
                      Just like Arkham Asylum was easily game of the year.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SplitBreast View Post
                        Finished up MW3 on Veteran. Pretty easy compared to the others. Except the last level and the fucking stock exchange. Other than that it's by far the easiest of the COD's on Veteran. Going to put a little time into Spec Ops and Survival before either Battlefield 3 or Arkham City.
                        MW3 was so pathetically easy on Vet that it was pathetic. There wasnt a single point in the entire game where I died more then 3 times at a checkpoint. Beat the whole thing in barely over 6 hours. Even the Spec Ops are fairly easy to 3 star with only one or two missions having a slightly difficult part.

                        Originally posted by horrorbuff28 View Post
                        Just played some L.A. Noire for about 4 hours. Rockstar really it the mark with this game. Such a breathe of fresh air from Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption.
                        You do know that Rockstar has 100% nothing to do with the game, right? Team Bondi made the enitre thing. Rockstar's name is only there since they published the game for distribution.

                        Resonance - Fusion - Selection - Conception - Evolution - Liberation

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SlayerX View Post
                          You do know that Rockstar has 100% nothing to do with the game, right? Team Bondi made the enitre thing. Rockstar's name is only there since they published the game for distribution.
                          Yeah, and now they're pretty much dead. Rockstar cut ties with them, for being difficult to work with, or something.


                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SlayerX View Post
                            MW3 was so pathetically easy on Vet that it was pathetic. There wasnt a single point in the entire game where I died more then 3 times at a checkpoint. Beat the whole thing in barely over 6 hours. Even the Spec Ops are fairly easy to 3 star with only one or two missions having a slightly difficult part.
                            I'm going to start my Veteran attempt sometime this week. The only game I've not completed on Vet was World at War, I just remember it being VERY tough and I only had it on a rental.
                            Oh, tell a lie - I'm on the last level of Black Ops. I should do that first.

                            Originally posted by SlayerX View Post
                            You do know that Rockstar has 100% nothing to do with the game, right? Team Bondi made the enitre thing. Rockstar's name is only there since they published the game for distribution.
                            I loved it at first, but it was boring and repetitive by the end of the 2nd disc. I'm not a sandbox fan, but Red Dead Redemption is easily the best game of the entire genre.

                            Comment


                            • Got Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth on steam for dirt cheap.

                              Comment


                              • just got done playing some dominion in league of legends
                                originally posted by gwally: "Uses cardboard tampon applicators to smoke weed."

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X