No announcement yet.

What game are you playing now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallout 3. Still remains one of the best games out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by horrorbuff28 View Post
      Fallout 3. Still remains one of the best games out there.
      Haven't played it in almost 2 years, but I agree.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
      I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Se7en XxSinzXx View Post
        Haven't played it in almost 2 years, but I agree.
        Me too. I started playing again and I'm completely hooked. I for one think it's better than Skyrim or Oblivion. Easily the best Bethesda game.

Comment

• Battlefield 3. I'm loving the fuck out of it. Also got Turtle Beach x12s and it sounds amazing with those. My girlfriend got me a one-year subscription to GameFly; I hope it's good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corpsey View Post
            Battlefield 3. I'm loving the fuck out of it. Also got Turtle Beach x12s and it sounds amazing with those. My girlfriend got me a one-year subscription to GameFly; I hope it's good.
            Did you get the expansion for bf3?

Comment

Me too. I started playing again and I'm completely hooked. I for one think it's better than Skyrim or Oblivion. Easily the best Bethesda game.
              I think so too.

If Skyrim used the same level up/perk system I think I would like it more, but overall Fallout has a better perk/level up system then the Elder Scrolls games.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
              I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Just finished Gears 1 and started part 2...
                Originally posted by Corpsey View Post
                Battlefield 3. I'm loving the fuck out of it. Also got Turtle Beach x12s and it sounds amazing with those. My girlfriend got me a one-year subscription to GameFly; I hope it's good.
                I got a couple of x12s and although they sound awesome the mics are soo overly sensitive they could pick up the faintest queef. A definite deal breaker.

I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.

Comment

• L.A. NOIRE. I'm doing it cold, for the first time. I love the subtleties,Rockstar does only one or two games per year. But you can see the time and love invested into making them.
                  I would like to see a Manhunt 3 though, the second one was a bit iffy. Manhunt 3 for the kenect would be awesome though I can't see it happening LOL.

" The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind. " - H.P. Lovecraft

Read latest fiction " The Closet by rhill10" in DEMETIONS at http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/for...t=61754&page=5

Comment

• Dead Island

Last.FM
                    My Blu-ray Steelbook Collection

Comment

Did you get the expansion for bf3?
                      Yeah I did. I haven't played the Back to Karkand maps much yet, but the few times I did I like them. I've been a CoD veteran since CoD 4 so coming to the Battlefield series is a pretty big change. It's way different.

Originally posted by Chainsaw Suicide View Post
                      I got a couple of x12s and although they sound awesome the mics are soo overly sensitive they could pick up the faintest queef. A definite deal breaker.
                      Yeah, I'm surprised how sensitive the mic is. I was recording voice messages and playing them back, just to test it out since my friend I usually play with wasn't online, and when I would listen back to it I could hear EVERYTHING that was happening in the other room. I don't mind it though since my house is generally quiet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corpsey View Post
                        Yeah, I'm surprised how sensitive the mic is. I was recording voice messages and playing them back, just to test it out since my friend I usually play with wasn't online, and when I would listen back to it I could hear EVERYTHING that was happening in the other room. I don't mind it though since my house is generally quiet.
                        Sadly these will be returned because of this problem. forever!

I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.

Comment

• Dark Souls

Comment

• Star Wars: Battlefront II

Such a fun game...

Comment

• SKYRIM
                              " I dont have nightmares, because i give them all to you" - Stephen King

"Want another reason to get the hell out of here? I'll give you the best one: her. Mrs. Carmody. Our very own Jim Jones. I'd like to leave before people start drinking the Kool-Aid."

"A creature that can't be killed wouldn't think killing was right or wrong. They'd simply have no concept of it" - Dr. Harry Adams

sigpic

Comment

• CS...

Comment

Working...
                                X