Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
    What ending did you get??
    The one with a huge demon monster that shoots rockets and in the center is a fire pit with tons of imps and shit coming out to attack you. Is there an alternate ending or something???

Comment

• Originally posted by Chainsaw Suicide View Post
      I never played this one although I did have fun with the computer games. Did you ever play the arcade game? It was fun but not too original. Basically a Final Fight type knock off.
      I love it, it's an RTS.

And yes, I think I've played the one you're talking about. I enjoyed it enough. But I love Extinction.

Originally posted by Klownz View Post
      The one with a huge demon monster that shoots rockets and in the center is a fire pit with tons of imps and shit coming out to attack you. Is there an alternate ending or something???
      There are two different endings I think, one if you contact Earth and tell them about whats happened, which is listening to your General. And one if you don't send the message and listen to Partoga or whatever his name is. I'm guessing it had different endings, because I sent the message and at the end Soldiers stormed the facility.
      A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
        There are two different endings I think, one if you contact Earth and tell them about whats happened, which is listening to your General. And one if you don't send the message and listen to Partoga or whatever his name is. I'm guessing it had different endings, because I sent the message and at the end Soldiers stormed the facility.
        I might've had a different ending, then. I'm not sure, though. All I know is that the ending that I had was pretty damn awesome.

Comment

• Finished the God Of War Origins HD collection, getting ready to start LA Noire Complete Edition.

Last.FM
          My Blu-ray Steelbook Collection

Comment

• Originally posted by Sixteenvolt420 View Post
            getting ready to start LA Noire Complete Edition.

My favorite game.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
            I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Playing L.A. Noire now. How long is it?
              My Movie Review Blog
              The Movie Log

Recently Reviewed:
              The Night Porter
              Black Dynamite
              Dark Shadows
              Underworld: Awakening
              The Cabin in the Woods

"and you can shove that part about how you lost the ability to hunt for food when you learned how to talk!"

Comment

• Killing Floor

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Darko View Post
                  Playing L.A. Noire now. How long is it?
                  It'll seem like weeks once you get to the third disc.

Comment

Playing L.A. Noire now. How long is it?
                    Originally posted by SirStoneyOfBow View Post
                    Yeah, it's a long ass game, but if you don't mind the repetitiveness, you should like it.

Took me about 40-50 hours to get the full 1400G.

Comment

• Starcraft.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirStoneyOfBow View Post
                        Well, I'm playing it on PC, so I will never know if I'm getting close then.
                        My Movie Review Blog
                        The Movie Log

Recently Reviewed:
                        The Night Porter
                        Black Dynamite
                        Dark Shadows
                        Underworld: Awakening
                        The Cabin in the Woods

"and you can shove that part about how you lost the ability to hunt for food when you learned how to talk!"

Comment

Well, I'm playing it on PC, so I will never know if I'm getting close then.
                          Once you get to Arson, you're close to the end.

Comment

• just got to level 60 in Dead Island.
                            beat the game once, almost twice now.
                            still in love.

Comment

• Playing Dead Space 2, Mortal Kombat, and Left 4 Dead 2.
                              Only two or three achievements left for the main game of Dead Space 2, doing a run through on Zealot but kind of iffy on doing a Hardcore run. Not too keen on the idea of only getting 3 saves and having to likely start over from the beginning lol
                              Mortal Kombat's Challenge Tower is ridiculous, thought it was about 100 challenges only to find out it's a whopping 300! Also Shao Kahn, you're a bitch of a boss. Fatalities are hard as shit to do on a 360 controller.
                              “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

• Started Mass Effect again, want to knock over 1 and 2 again before 3 hits.

Although I should try finish Skyrim. And Assassins Creed. AC just became too repetitive though. I'm up to the Middle Districts which I believe are the last lot. Might just space it out.
                                A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X