Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skyrim

Comment

• Seriously impressed with Black Ops 2 so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitBreast View Post
        Seriously impressed with Black Ops 2 so far.
        How are the maps? I hear a lot of people saying they're too small.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Playing the fuck out of Black Ops 2. Maps are pretty top notch if you ask me. A few are small, but I'd say it's an even mix of small medium and huge maps.

Loving the point based streaks and loadout options.

Comment

• Yeah, the maps are well sexy.

I've been getting stuck into 'Wallet Mega Blaster' on the Electropoof 4000 the last couple of nights, it just came out last week at a steal of 129.95. It utterly supercedes and shits all over 'Wallet Blaster' which was released a month ago at a poxxy 109.99. This new game, at a mega improved and hiked price tag is not compatible with anything, so you'll also need the new WALLET MEGA SPUNK BLASTER console at 399.95. Also kids, be sure to tell mum to look out for SUPER MEGA HYPER WALLET BLASTER in the shops next week at the sensationally low price of 799.95.

Comment

• I just picked up Black Ops 2 and so far I'm digging it.

Comment

• Ummm i'm playing the warriors on ps2 I got nothing new.
                <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
                R.I.P.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                  Ummm i'm playing the warriors on ps2 I got nothing new.
                  Haven't played the warriors, but PS2 rocks!

Picked up F.E.A.R 3 on PS3 last weekend, since I found it really cheap in a bargain bin. I LOVE F.E.A.R 2: Project Origin, but I think F.E.A.R 3 is a big step-down so far.

Paxton Fettel is fucking awesome, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yggdrasil View Post
                    Haven't played the warriors, but PS2 rocks!

Picked up F.E.A.R 3 on PS3 last weekend, since I found it really cheap in a bargain bin. I LOVE F.E.A.R 2: Project Origin, but I think F.E.A.R 3 is a big step-down so far.

Paxton Fettel is fucking awesome, though.
                    Never got into the Fear games. I played the first for a bit and thought it was boring and stupid. Never touched it since.
                    A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
                      Never got into the Fear games. I played the first for a bit and thought it was boring and stupid. Never touched it since.
                      For some reason, I haven't gotten around to playing the first one or any of the DLCs. The second one is one of my favorite FPS-games, and while I wouldn't call it scary, it has some really messed up revelations. I also enjoy the characters and the fantastic gore. The third lacks the atmosphere, and the horror elements are even weaker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yggdrasil View Post
                        For some reason, I haven't gotten around to playing the first one or any of the DLCs. The second one is one of my favorite FPS-games, and while I wouldn't call it scary, it has some really messed up revelations. I also enjoy the characters and the fantastic gore. The third lacks the atmosphere, and the horror elements are even weaker.
                        Yeah, it's the way all horror franchises go sadly. Look at Dead Space, which is an amazing horror game. The original is so atmosphereic and scary.

The second one builds a lot of Clarke's character, which is good, but it's atmosphere is toned down a lot and it's not as seat gripping.

The third instalment, from what I've seen, looks like Gears Of War.

Seems all horror games eventually turn more action orientated, due to it being a bigger gaming crowd I guess. Even Resident Evil.
                        A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
                          Yeah, it's the way all horror franchises go sadly. Look at Dead Space, which is an amazing horror game. The original is so atmosphereic and scary.

The second one builds a lot of Clarke's character, which is good, but it's atmosphere is toned down a lot and it's not as seat gripping.

The third instalment, from what I've seen, looks like Gears Of War.

Seems all horror games eventually turn more action orientated, due to it being a bigger gaming crowd I guess. Even Resident Evil.
                          Amnesia: The Dark Descent all the way.

Comment

• The Walking Dead: No Time Left - Great finale, to one of the most surprising games of the year. Compared to the other episodes, this one is very short. Around an hour and a half. It's not so bad, because you are making huge decisions the whole way through. One sequence in the game is brilliant in how it brings together most of the big decisions you've made throughout the game, and even punishes you for a seemingly harmless choice made at the end of episode 3. The ending is a bit predictable, but fitting nontheless.

Episode - 8/10

Series - 9.5/10

Comment

• Sonic Generations

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                                Sonic Generations

Loved the classic Sonic levels.

Comment

Working...
                                X