• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just started resident evil 6

Not feeling it at all so far, pretty boring i think. Glad i didn't buy it

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
      You're right about the difficulty and faster matches. But I find CoD so simplistic and so fucking boring. All you do is point and shoot. At targets directly.

I love BF for it's multiple actions, vehicles and bullet travel/drop etc is so much more challenging. The matches sometimes get tedious, but when you have two good teams and in a good squad it can get very competitive.

I dunno, BF just feels 1000 times more 'advanced'.
      Battlefield is definitely more advanced, and I think that's part of what puts me and a lot of other people off.

CoD is definitely boring though. I don't know if that's because it's a bad game or I'm just tired of playing the same game every year.

Originally posted by Gutter View Post
      Just started resident evil 6

Not feeling it at all so far, pretty boring i think. Glad i didn't buy it
      I tried as hard as I could to like it, but I just couldn't finish it. Leon's campaign is the only reason to play that game.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
      I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Se7en XxSinzXx View Post
        I tried as hard as I could to like it, but I just couldn't finish it. Leon's campaign is the only reason to play that game.
        well then im in trouble, I'm on chapter 4 now for Leon. Nothing has changed it still sucks. I couldn't believe you go 2 chapters without them telling you an absolute thing. I just ordered Dishonored a little bit ago. I guess ill just finish off as much as i can till that arrives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Se7en XxSinzXx View Post
          Battlefield is definitely more advanced, and I think that's part of what puts me and a lot of other people off.

CoD is definitely boring though. I don't know if that's because it's a bad game or I'm just tired of playing the same game every year..
          Yeah true, I do find it to be casual gamers who are more drawn to COD.

It's boring as hell. Last time I played I struggled to make it threw a match. The only reason I haven't traded it in is because the girlfriend likes to play Survival Ops. She hasn't come over in moths though so I'll probably get rid of the abortion.
          A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

• Playing ACIII. Wow.. the achievement 'How do ya like those apples?' just completely blew my mind to shreds.

What a twist!
            A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

• Counter Strike Global Offensive,FIFA and PES.

Comment

• God Of War Saga (God Of War)

I had already sold my PS2 back when the first GOW came out, so I'm just now getting a chance to play it. Good stuff!

Better late, than never!

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• my brother bought me Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for the xbox 360. love this game

Comment

• Originally posted by Gutter View Post
                    my brother bought me Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for the xbox 360. love this game
                    I never got into that one. No idea why.

Picked up UFC Undisputed 3 yesterday, I think I played about 9 years of career mode in one sitting, then saw it was near 4am so I shut her off. Love it.

Comment

• I got the Mass Effect trilogy for X-Mas!

I'm gonna play me some Planet Side 2 now

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                        I got the Mass Effect trilogy for X-Mas!

Very likely the best game trilogy ever.

Comment

Very likely the best game trilogy ever.
                          That's what my brother has been telling me for ages. He was sick of me waiting for them to drop in price so he got me this really sweet box set.

I have the PS3 version so the set looks a bit different, but this was the only pic I could find that semi matched it. Its super awesome and I know absolutely NOTHING about it. So i'm ready to spend the next couple of weeks in front of my tv

Comment

• Originally posted by flamethrowerkv View Post
                            Counter Strike Global Offensive,FIFA and PES.
                            Counter Strike: GO with m&k on ps3, works well. Fifa is my 2012 game of the year, along with Borderlands 2. Fifa is addicting as fuck.

Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
                            God Of War Saga (God Of War)

I had already sold my PS2 back when the first GOW came out, so I'm just now getting a chance to play it. Good stuff!

Better late, than never!
                            definitely. similar situation to you, and I didn't play any of them until after I had played GOWIII. Your're playing them at the right time, though. New comes in a month or 2

Originally posted by Gutter View Post
                            my brother bought me Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for the xbox 360. love this game

Originally posted by oxley View Post
                            I never got into that one. No idea why.

Picked up UFC Undisputed 3 yesterday, I think I played about 9 years of career mode in one sitting, then saw it was near 4am so I shut her off. Love it.
                            Cuz dey iz black gang membas emiright, nahsayin'?

I got $50 gift card for xmas, so I'm gonna get the physical Walking Dead game, and a 3 month ps + subscription since they are giving away Retro City Rampage, and Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition for free atm.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                              That's what my brother has been telling me for ages. He was sick of me waiting for them to drop in price so he got me this really sweet box set.

I have the PS3 version so the set looks a bit different, but this was the only pic I could find that semi matched it. Its super awesome and I know absolutely NOTHING about it. So i'm ready to spend the next couple of weeks in front of my tv
                              I'm sure you'll love it. One of the reasons why it's so, so great is just the way each game ties into the previous. Characters, actions etc.

I used to talk about my friends about that type of concept when Fable 2 came out. How they should let you use the same character and shit. It's very well done. There is a tone of DLC too though, I haven't seen much of it though.

Comment

I'm sure you'll love it. One of the reasons why it's so, so great is just the way each game ties into the previous. Characters, actions etc.

I used to talk about my friends about that type of concept when Fable 2 came out. How they should let you use the same character and shit. It's very well done. There is a tone of DLC too though, I haven't seen much of it though.
                                Agreed.

The way little choices in every game effect the next game is unrivaled by anything I've ever played. Actually amazing to think that everyone else's game is going to be a tad different from yours.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                                I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

Working...
                                X