Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bloodydollface View Post
    Limbo
    That's a cool game. Kind of hypnotizing.

PlanetSide 2

I played this game for 6 hours yesterday. That's the first time I've done that since Skyrim came out.

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodydollface View Post
      Limbo
      Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
      That's a cool game. Kind of hypnotizing.
      Agreed, Limbo is great.

Just got Fable III I need a break from ACIII before I finished it, I played II right through to III without stopping more or less and I just need a spell. I can't finish 4 of them consecutively.

Nice to see they have made some changed in Fable III. II was pretty much a cut and paste of the first, the new "level up" system is odd, but not bad, and I never thought they would make a talking character. The games, apart from the first one have never really been mind blowing, but they've always just been a bit of fun to have on the side.
      "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Comment

• Been taking a break these last few days, but for the past month i've been playing Star Wars: The Old Republic. Before that it was DC Universe Online. I'm only just now pulling myself out of the MMORPG quagmire i stumbled into.

Comment

• Black Ops 2 on PS3

Comment

• Originally posted by yoxodo View Post
            Been taking a break these last few days, but for the past month i've been playing Star Wars: The Old Republic. Before that it was DC Universe Online. I'm only just now pulling myself out of the MMORPG quagmire i stumbled into.
            Those KoToR games are two of the best, ever. They are so, so amazing. The first is the best story wise, while the second improves gameplay. They need HD do overs or a next gen sequel.
            "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Comment

• Dark Souls. I played the hell out of Demon's Souls and am really digging this one as well. Although I'm finding it to be much easier although that could be because of all of my experience from Demon's Souls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justin_Voorhees View Post
                Dark Souls. I played the hell out of Demon's Souls and am really digging this one as well. Although I'm finding it to be much easier although that could be because of all of my experience from Demon's Souls.
                IS that the Dungeon crawler? If so I just couldn't get into it.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
                  IS that the Dungeon crawler? If so I just couldn't get into it.
                  Yes sir. I love the old school vibe of these games.

Comment

Those KoToR games are two of the best, ever. They are so, so amazing. The first is the best story wise, while the second improves gameplay. They need HD do overs or a next gen sequel.
                    Agreed. Though both games are backwards compatible on 360, they look like ass. i would love to get them in HD.

Btw, if you like KOTOR you would probably like The Old Republic. its basically KOTOR 3 as an MMO. It takes place about 300 years after KOTOR and has references to a lot of the characters and events from those first two games. This game is devouring my very soul.

Comment

• Mortal Kombat 9

My Pet Zombie Hates Your Guts But Loves Your Brain!!

Special Thanks to H.P. Pufncraft for making you want to click on my brain!!

My Horror Musings with a Psychotic Twist
                      Welcome to the Asylum: You Know You're Certifiable

Comment

• Clock tower 2 the struggle within

Comment

• Downloaded Demon's Souls on Ps3 for $20. I've always heard that this game was extremely difficult, and the three hours i played yesterday confirmed that in spades. Every single creature in the game is tough as shit, and it doesn't help that the controls are a bit wonky. Seems like a decent enough game, just aggravating as all motherfuck.

Comment

• Orcs Must Die! 2

Comment

I've never played the second one but I oh so agree with you that the first is one of the best games I've ever played in my life. Definitely in my top ten. I would but KoToR 1&2 if they did HD remakes of them on the spot.

Right now playing Resident Evil 6 and The Walking Dead, the latter might be my favorite game of 2012. I just really, really enjoy it.
                              “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

• Dishonored

I love this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X