What game are you playing now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
    Ehh, ever play Alien Vs Predator: Extinction? Now that was a cool AvP game. In RTS fashion!
    no, but i am 2nd in line to receive the new one

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
      It just sounds like their slapping the MGS name on it though to make some side money. I'm going to pass on it. If I ever get a chance to play it at a mates or something, that'll be it. If I like it from that experience than I'll see what happens, everything I've seen doesn't interest me though.
      Yea I've never played hack n slash type gameplay before, but this wasn't too bad. I hear what you saying though. It's definitely not the same Metal Gear Solid experience.

Comment

• Alice: Madness Returns (fucking sweet!!)

PlanetSide 2

Comment

• Sigh* DLC for Aliens:Colonial Marines is already slated to come out in march and 3 more packs in the near future. I'm not buying this game now. These game studios can suck my dick if they think I'm going to pay full price for half a game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justin_Voorhees View Post
            Sigh* DLC for Aliens:Colonial Marines is already slated to come out in march and 3 more packs in the near future. I'm not buying this game now. These game studios can suck my dick if they think I'm going to pay full price for half a game.
            Half a game?

For a mode you can play on three new maps? Really?

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
            I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

Sigh* DLC for Aliens:Colonial Marines is already slated to come out in march and 3 more packs in the near future. I'm not buying this game now. These game studios can suck my dick if they think I'm going to pay full price for half a game.
              LOL

Half a game?

You do realise game developing isn't perfect. If one team finishes before another (e.g. Art Department) they start working on the next line of material for the game, if it's to have any. So, given the prolonged release of the game, more and more departments would have finished, and then been able to work on DLC. They can't release it with the game itself, because it hasn't been budgeted for/pre-planned.

It isn't half a game, and it's no reason not to get it. It's likely multiplayer things anyway. Which are a constant thing for games these days. I don't think they'll release an edition with everything in it.

I'm loving it, near the end of the campaign. I don't get the hate, I mean, yeah it's not perfect, but fuck is it fun, and there is things that make the Alien fanboy in me twitch with awesomeness. Fucking awesomely fun game.
              "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Comment

• Star Wars Battlefront

Comment

• Heading out the door right now to get Aliens: Colonial Marines. Giggity giggity.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoxodo View Post
                    Heading out the door right now to get Aliens: Colonial Marines. Giggity giggity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Se7en XxSinzXx View Post
                      Half a game?

For a mode you can play on three new maps? Really?
                      For a mode and maps that should already be included in the game. Plus there are 3 more "dlc" packs as well. I hope more of these greedy game companies go out of business.

Lol and it looks like the game is getting terrible reviews. I'll pick it up a month from now when it's in the $5 dollar bargain bin lol.
                      Last edited by Justin_Voorhees; 02-12-2013, 08:55 AM.

Comment

For a mode and maps that should already be included in the game. Plus there are 3 more "dlc" packs as well. I hope more of these greedy game companies go out of business.

Lol and it looks like the game is getting terrible reviews. I'll pick it up a month from now when it's in the $5 dollar bargain bin lol.
                        or you can go to VGFive

love that site, got 12 games from them since december

Comment

• Playing dead space 3. It's almost comical how issac gets seperated constantly from his group. It's more action which seems to be the trend with sequels of survival horror

Heard that tr new aliens games is complete ass.

Comment

• just beat Limbo and playing some more PlanetSide 2 and Alice: Madness Returns.

Gonna hold off of Aliens for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoxodo View Post
                              Heading out the door right now to get Aliens: Colonial Marines. Giggity giggity.
                              That game looks awesome, I'm tempted to buy a new system so I can play it, I still rock the PS2

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
                                Star Wars Battlefront
                                Originally posted by yoxodo View Post

Originally posted by Justin_Voorhees View Post

Why do people feed reviewers? Everyone has different tastes. I can stand people who review shit, be it films or games or whatever. They nit pick and bitch about every fucking thing, pack of fucking wankers. I hope they have a severe car crash and take out a family of innocents, just for being cunt rags.

The game is loads of fun, and any hardcore ALien fan is surely to be happy. Just don't expect something that looks and plays like BioShock, it has a GREAT arcade feel that I love.

Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
                                That game looks awesome, I'm tempted to buy a new system so I can play it, I still rock the PS2
                                "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Comment

Working...
                                X