No announcement yet.

What game are you playing now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Tomb Raider get any harder? I'm about to get back onto the Endurance for the spare parts, I think. And I'm doing it on Hard and it's just such a breeze.
    A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by SlayerX View Post
      LOL... demo.

Im playing the full game dude. Was able to pick it up yesterday and there was literally 22 people worldwide playing and half of them were EPIC devs including the community manager. We shot the shit and played for almost 3 hours and I made it to level 35. Im now currently half way through my solo campaign run and its blast. It seems short but the multi is solid. There are plenty of changes that may turn off hardcore Gears fans but Ive adjusted already.

Now you choose only one starting weapon and a pistol. Weapon swap is the Y button, grenades are LB and the TacCom is the Dpad. OverRun is tight and nice alternate for Beast. Im choked at no Horde mode and made it very apparent in my discussion last night. Survival is also a nice alternate but its only 10 rounds and there are no fortifications. Their logic was that having the 50 rounds was pointless as there was less than a 1% completion rate from random Horde matchmaking in G3 and that most games ended before round 20.

There are only 4 gamemodes and 4 maps but there are plenty more in the works and they played well. Its no longer Cog v Locust but rather Blue Cog v Red Cog. Not a change that really matters to me but some may hate it. Theres also no longer DBNO. Another major change from the Gears universe but it is to speed up the gameplay and honestly, it really does. Too many times teams in G3 would DBNO 2-3 members of the opposite team and just leave them there to bleed out. It gave them an unfair man advantage and this can no longer happen. Really competitive teams are going to despise this change but I play for fun in quick match so had no problems with it.

Back to finish the campaign!
      Lucky bastard.

I've been playing the demo and I'm extremely impressed by how good Overrun is. Can't wait until Tuesday.

Originally posted by oxley View Post
      Does Tomb Raider get any harder? I'm about to get back onto the Endurance for the spare parts, I think. And I'm doing it on Hard and it's just such a breeze.
      No, it doesn't.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
      I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by mardigian View Post
        just like the song thread. what game are you currently playing, or played?

-Chrono Cross and Final Fantasy 6
        Great Lakes Health Plan | Great Lakes Health Plan

Comment

• Sniper: Ghost Warrior

holy fuck this game has the most glitches in a campaign i ever seen! grabbed 2 intels then finished the level and said 0-2 found lol.. I swear how did this game even make it on the shelves.

Comment

• Finished Tomb Raider, I must have overlooked a Tomb, but I'm not sure if I can be assed to go explore it.

It wasn't bad but it wasn't the best TR game either. Just overall too short and easy. And the puzzles, Jesus, can you even call them puzzles? I am looking forward to what they do next though.
            A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

• About to attempt Resident Evil 4's Professional Mode. Never tried it on the Playstation 2 version but I'll give it a go. The damn bottlecap achievement is so frustrating at times because Leon can't aim for shit with the TMP without the stock to help the aim.
              Think the achievements could be so much better where its a full 50 instead of 12. Some could be for Separate Ways, the Cabin attack, defeating two El Gigante's, Assignment Ada, 5 stars on every Mercenary map with every character, etc. instead of mostly key events/boss fights.

Playing Tekken Tag 2 a lot as well.
              “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

• Playing the god of war. It's alright for some reason it doesn't feel like. God of war game. It feels like it was made for vita and then shipped over. Maybe I am warn out on kratos his story is beyond over. If they continue they have to center on a new myth

Plus his combat feels dated compared to something like DMc

Comment

• Took back 4 games and got FarCry 3 for $20 new.

Didn't think I'd like it as much as I am. I didn't think it would match, or surpass the second one either, but it's neck and neck.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
                    Took back 4 games and got FarCry 3 for $20 new.

Didn't think I'd like it as much as I am. I didn't think it would match, or surpass the second one either, but it's neck and neck.
                    that game was amazing, your gonna really like it. Lots to do

Comment

• Lollipop Chainsaw

this is actually pretty fun

Comment

• Originally posted by Jinx View Post
                        Lollipop Chainsaw

this is actually pretty fun
                        I started that a while back, but it got away from me unfortunately. Seemed pretty awesome. I enjoyed getting an achievement for trying to look up Juliet's skirt...which is something l would have done anyway...without the extra incentive of gamerpoints...
                        I also really dug the voice work of Michael Rooker and and Michael Rosenbaum in this. Gonna have to revisit this soon...

Comment

• Originally posted by yoxodo View Post
                          I started that a while back, but it got away from me unfortunately. Seemed pretty awesome. I enjoyed getting an achievement for trying to look up Juliet's skirt...which is something l would have done anyway...without the extra incentive of gamerpoints...
                          I also really dug the voice work of Michael Rooker and and Michael Rosenbaum in this. Gonna have to revisit this soon...
                          I am just about to finish act 1 so i can see it getting really repetitive. Will see if it can keep my attention. Pretty hilarious though

Comment

• Originally posted by yoxodo View Post
                            I only notice an achievement for it after trying it.

Originally posted by Jinx View Post
                            I am just about to finish act 1 so i can see it getting really repetitive. Will see if it can keep my attention. Pretty hilarious though
                            It's a really fun game, very short though. I finished it twice in a day. The returned it for the money and got something else. I hope they do a sequel.

Comment

• Final Fantasy XII
                              <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
                              R.I.P.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                                Final Fantasy XII
                                Quite underrated. I think it's one of the best in the series.

God Of War 3 - I passed on Ascention, so this will have to tide me over, before Bioshock: Infinite hits next week. It's still a great game, and as epic as it gets. The graphics are still mind-blowing too. Probably the best looking game of this generation. I think GOW2 is the better game overall, but this was a great cap to an amazing franchise.

9/10

Comment

Working...
                                X