Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What game are you playing now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Walking Dead game makes me feel so depressed and sad after playing it. Fuck.

    Comment


    • god of war: ascension, resident evil 6 and far cry 3.

      why does RE6 get so much hate? I am enjoying it. far better than RE5.

      Comment


      • Currently playing Black Ops 2, the new Sim City, and SWTOR.


        He said, "hit gold," not, "hit a septic line and get shit spewed in my face".

        Comment


        • GuccaMelee

          I love Lucha and Day of the dead so this thing is right up my fucking alley. The platforming is pretty damn good, old school shit that i havent seen in a lon time. The humor is awesome. Its an old metrovania style thing with even the fucking statues from Metroid are there. The humor and shoutouts to other games are all over the damn place.

          Great little gem.

          Comment


          • League of Legends and Counter Strike Global Offensive

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Porn N Gore View Post
              GuccaMelee

              I love Lucha and Day of the dead so this thing is right up my fucking alley. The platforming is pretty damn good, old school shit that i havent seen in a lon time. The humor is awesome. Its an old metrovania style thing with even the fucking statues from Metroid are there. The humor and shoutouts to other games are all over the damn place.

              Great little gem.
              Yeah, it's a fun little game. The last level is fucking ridiculous though. The difficulty spikes to an insane degree. I might not finish it.


              Comment


              • yeah I am already stuck trying to get the observatory. Shit gets crazy early on with all the shifty platforms and what not.

                Comment


                • l bought the three-month subscription to Playstation Plus, which is the only way to download God of War II by itself on the Ps3. Started playing and l'm not impressed. Seems like the same sort of hack and slash tomdickery l've played hundreds of times before. l'd get more enjoyment from going outside and stabbing a tree repeatedly with a dull butter knife. Fuck all franchises. l want my money back. Gonna need it for a new set of butter knives.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by yoxodo View Post
                    l bought the three-month subscription to Playstation Plus, which is the only way to download God of War II by itself on the Ps3. Started playing and l'm not impressed. Seems like the same sort of hack and slash tomdickery l've played hundreds of times before. l'd get more enjoyment from going outside and stabbing a tree repeatedly with a dull butter knife. Fuck all franchises. l want my money back. Gonna need it for a new set of butter knives.
                    "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain





                    "I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler


                    You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                    Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                    My little idiot..

                    Comment


                    • Gears 3, Batman: Arkham City, Tekken Tag 2, Costume Quest.
                      “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

                      Comment


                      • I am going to try to play Uncharted for the first time. I have heard things about it and figured what the hell. My brother had the two pack so i borrowed it to see how great this shit supposedly is.

                        Comment


                        • Hoping to fucking God my copy of MK9 comes today. I've got the day off work so it'll be AWESOME! Knowing my shitter than shit luck though it'll be here tomorrow.
                          "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain





                          "I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler


                          You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                          Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                          My little idiot..

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Porn N Gore View Post
                            I am going to try to play Uncharted for the first time. I have heard things about it and figured what the hell. My brother had the two pack so i borrowed it to see how great this shit supposedly is.
                            I think you'll like it. I've played all of them and they are very solid games. Storyline is strong, gameplay mechanics are good, dialogue is great, and the game looks beautiful. The puzzles can be frustrating but they are never overly hard and they are spaced out enough to where your not constantly having to do them. The platforming aspect is very cool as well. Hope you enjoy the games as much as I did.

                            Comment


                            • Just finishing up Singularity

                              Comment


                              • MK9 arrived today!!! And Mortal Kombat being my second favoutire gaming franchise I couldn't be happier!!

                                And fuck is it awesome. Haven't done a lot yet, just slicin' cunts up as theee ol' K'mister. Krueger, that is. Fuuuccckk yeah.

                                Here comes THE BOOM, bitches.
                                "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain





                                "I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler


                                You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                                Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                                My little idiot..

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X