No announcement yet.

What game are you playing now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been playing Outlast the past two days....holy shit man this rocks...such a kick ass survival horror game. Thanks to Se7en Sins for recommending it!

9/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Se7en Sins View Post
      It's good to see they care so much eh?
      Definitely. Only hiccups I've ran into so far are where the cutscenes freeze but the audio is still playing.

That Deathstroke achievement where you can't fail a counter was ridiculous. Took me a few "Fuck you Slade" and other liners to get it.
      “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

• Dead Rising 3 - trying to catch some jackass that has over 300k kills. I think it's some jackass from here.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
          Been playing Outlast the past two days....holy shit man this rocks...such a kick ass survival horror game. Thanks to Se7en Sins for recommending it!

9/10
          Is this for PC?
          Latest Horror Movies Watched

• La Horde- 6/10
          • The Loved Ones - 8/10
          • American Mary - 4.5/10
          • Reykjavik Whale Watching Massacre - 2/10
          • I Spit On Your Grave(2010) - 7.5/10
          • The Human Centipede - 6.5/10
          • Serbian Film - 9/10

Comment

• Originally posted by _Boss_ View Post
            Is this for PC?
            Yeah it's on steam

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
              Yeah it's on steam
              Thanks
              Latest Horror Movies Watched

• La Horde- 6/10
              • The Loved Ones - 8/10
              • American Mary - 4.5/10
              • Reykjavik Whale Watching Massacre - 2/10
              • I Spit On Your Grave(2010) - 7.5/10
              • The Human Centipede - 6.5/10
              • Serbian Film - 9/10

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                Been playing Outlast the past two days....holy shit man this rocks...such a kick ass survival horror game. Thanks to Se7en Sins for recommending it!

9/10
                No doubt man, glad you're enjoying it

Originally posted by Timvp View Post
                Definitely. Only hiccups I've ran into so far are where the cutscenes freeze but the audio is still playing.

That Deathstroke achievement where you can't fail a counter was ridiculous. Took me a few "Fuck you Slade" and other liners to get it.
                I haven't played it yet but the possibility of glitches is a major deterrent. Just the lack of respect for all the people who payed $60 for their game is bad enough.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Disturbed_Dan View Post
                  Dead Rising 3 - trying to catch some jackass that has over 300k kills. I think it's some jackass from here.

Resonance - Fusion - Selection - Conception - Evolution - Liberation

Comment

• The Wolf Among Us: Episode 2: Smoke and Mirrors

Another super fun romp from Telltale. While I didn't like this episode as much as the opener it still had some nice twists and turns and ended on a high note leaving much anticipation for episode 3. Especially liked the introduction of Georgie, the owner of the strip club 'Pudding and Pie'.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlayerX View Post
                      look at that... he did see it.

Comment

• Currently working on Dragon Warrior (NES) and just about done with Mirror's Edge again.

Comment

• All the recent talk about Far Cry 3 was enough for me to frisbee that bitch back into the ol' 360. So I'm playing that and a bit of Gran Turismo 6...with a dash of Monster Hunter 3DS during those late nite bedtime excursions.

Comment

• Downloaded Dead Island for the free games with gold. I played it once but not for long plus wasn't really impressed with it. Maybe it'll be more enjoyable this time around.

Think I'm on the last part on Arkham but then again I thought that several times before only to be wrong. Troy Baker's voice is a pretty damn good replacement for Mark Hamill's.
                            “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

• Star Wars Battlefront

Comment

• Originally posted by Disturbed_Dan View Post
                                look at that... he did see it.

Theres still a few threads around here I keep a close eye on and when I see certain people popup, I take notice. Actually just started the Fallen Angel DLC late last night. Didn't even know it was released but its really nothing very impressive so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X