Escape from New York Remake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by N2NOther View Post
    Bullshit...You know damn well you believe that, because everyone knows you're that stupid...
    Believe what you want to. You're the one sitting here arguing against something so ridiculous. Unwind...

Forward, not permanent, sweet, not lasting.

Comment

As much as I like the original, I'm game for a remake. I like the casting choice of Gerard Butler, he's been underrated for a long time. I'm glad he's finally getting some notice from 300.

Comment

Originally posted by brokenandtwisted View Post
        Believe what you want to. You're the one sitting here arguing against something so ridiculous. Unwind...
        Again, I'm arguing because you said it...I know you're thing is to say something stupid, get called on it, and then backpedal...I never get tired of watching you dance like a retarded monkey...

Comment

Again, I'm arguing because you said it...I know you're thing is to say something stupid, get called on it, and then backpedal...I never get tired of watching you dance like a retarded monkey...
          Then your instinct is easily the worst I've ever seen.

Comment

If anything, remakes would bring the original to a different audience. If people enjoy a remake, they would be apt to find some of the source material.

Comment

Originally posted by vedderlax1 View Post
              If anything, remakes would bring the original to a different audience. If people enjoy a remake, they would be apt to find some of the source material.
              I'm hoping Halloween will be like that.

Comment

Then your instinct is easily the worst I've ever seen.
                You should take your backpedalling trick on the road...You can amaze masses with the stupid shit you say and then say you only said it to be funny...

Comment

You should take your backpedalling trick on the road...You can amaze masses with the stupid shit you say and then say you only said it to be funny...
                  You still missed the point, bud.

Comment

Originally posted by vedderlax1 View Post
                    yeah i dont know how far i would go with that. some of the source material might be to dated for the younger audiences of today.

Comment

i actually quite liked escape from LA

i'm not familiar with gerard butler but i hope he makes the role his own and doesn't do kurt russell impersonations. i'm intrigued by this.

so, has "the thing" remake been announced yet?

Comment

Another remake, another dollar...nother pile of shit.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by milby trillion View Post

so, has "the thing" remake been announced yet?
                          Yes, actually. http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/7658

Comment

If anything, remakes would bring the original to a different audience.
                            Yeah, cause the modern target audience is really running to check out the original Black Christmas or When a Stranger Calls. Half won't see them because they won't even know they're remakes.

And if they do they hate it because it's not what they expected based on the "re-imagining."

Comment

Originally posted by Mark The Yid View Post
                              Another remake, another dollar...nother pile of shit.
                              every million spent on financing remakes means less original ideas being given a million to produce into films, but the law of averages says one of them has to be good, eventually, and it might be this one!

Comment

You still missed the point, bud.
                                I didn't miss the point...You're full of nothing but shit and say stupid shit and then backpedal by trying to say you meant it to be annoying...

Comment

Working...
                                X