No announcement yet.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First episode I saw was the Die Hard one from season 3. I then picked up the first two seasons on dvd and it's one of the best purchases I've ever made. This show is great.

DVDs

Recent Flicks
    Jurassic World - 7/10
    Speed - 8.5/10
    John Wick - 9.5/10
    The Omen III: The Final Conflict - 7/10
    Interstellar - 8/10

Comment

Arguably this is the funniest show on tv right now. And it just seems to get better and better as time goes by. Last week's episode was hilarious, particularly when Danny DeVito started up the chainsaw at the very end. I damn near fell out of my chair laughing. Ah, pure chomedy gold!

Comment

This show cracks me up. I have seen every episode save for a couple. The episode where they train Charlie to fight is probably my favorite one. One of the newer episodes that guy had me in pain. "Why dont I strap on my job helmet and squeeze down into a job cannon and fire off into job land where jobs grow on jobbies!!!"
        FREE DOBEDOBE!

Comment

I recently started watching this show.

Very funny stuff.

Comment

I though it was always sunny in Southern California.
            'When people ask me if I went to film school, I say, "No, I went to films." - Quentin Tarantino

Comment

This show is pretty funny, it's something different. I love watching this show.
              -

"There's no present. There's only the immediate future and the recent past." -George Carlin R.I.P.

Comment

Just saw an a commerical that the new season will start September 18th!!!! Great news as this is one of my favorite shows. Can't wait to see new episodes again. I think I'm going to watch some episodes later tonight if I don't get home too late from going out.

Comment

Originally posted by Outpost #31 View Post
                  Just saw an a commerical that the new season will start September 18th!!!! Great news as this is one of my favorite shows. Can't wait to see new episodes again.

W3rd! Can't fucking wait.

Season 3 is hitting DVD September 9th.

Comment

Nice. I started watching this on dvd, so I'm picking up the next dvd and will try to finish it before the new season starts.

Comment

Season 1 episode "Underage Drinking: A National Concern" is fucking genius. I've probably seen it 10 times.

Comment

As much as I like it, I like the addicted to crack episode.

Comment

I watched quite a few episodes yesterday. Never gets old and still makes me laugh more than most shows. Hard to say what my favorite episode is but may very well be the one where they try out for the Eagles. Tons of laughs in that one. The underage driking, Charlie gets molested, the hostage episode, and the dance off for the bar episodes are also really great. Actually there are a few more popping in my mind....so many great episodes.

Thanks for the date on Season 3 DVD Matt.....can't wait to pick it up!

Comment

just to point out, Jaimie Alexander is in that show!
                            my favorite actress... i made a fansite for her!
                            check it out, its in my sig.
                            http://www.freewebs.com/jaimiealexander
                            ^^Jaimie Alexander Fansite^^

Comment

Holy hell! We have a thread for this!
                              THIS ISN'T OVER UNTIL I SAY IT'S OVER!!!!!!!

I love this show.

Comment

Originally posted by followurblyss View Post
                                just to point out, Jaimie Alexander is in that show!
                                my favorite actress... i made a fansite for her!
                                check it out, its in my sig.
                                she's not actually in the show, she's on one episode...and what an odd choice for a favorite actress...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X