• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need more McPoyles and another Gale the Snail episode.lol
    Old man Clemmons hates shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Torrance View Post
      another Gale the Snail episode.lol
      Hell yes! That episode with her in it from season five is one of my favorites.

Comment

• Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post
        Hell yes! That episode with her in it from season five is one of my favorites.
        One of the best episodes ever
        Gail the Snail is the garbage pal cousin,she gloms on to us and the only way to make her leave it to salt her,get it like salt the snail
        My god, there's not enough salt in the world for her
        Old man Clemmons hates shit.

Comment

• I was born and raised in West Philadelphia. I used to hang around old schools shooting hoops and chillaxing. These thugs chased me away though so I had to pretend that my paint was deodorant and go and live with my inexplicably rich uncle and my daggy cousins when I was a teenager. I grew to love them though, especially my sexy little cousin. I grew to love her very much. I've never forgotten my Philly roots though, not a day passes that I don't eat a greasy cheese steak sandwich and pretend I live in da projex man.

Philly represent y'all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Torrance View Post
            One of the best episodes ever
            Gail the Snail is the garbage pal cousin,she gloms on to us and the only way to make her leave it to salt her,get it like salt the snail
            My god, there's not enough salt in the world for her
            [youtube]9lipI8KQjHU[/youtube]

Comment

• I have yet to watch this week's episode. Last week's was terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by MovieGeek
                Last week's was terrible.
                Agreed. Even in the Sunny universe a shrink wouldn't take that shit.

Originally posted by MovieGeek
                I have yet to watch this week's episode.
                Not any better IMO. Cancer's been covered.

Up until those last 2 this season has been solid.
                A prohibitionist is the sort of man one couldn't care to drink with, even if he drank.
                H. L. Mencken

Comment

• Originally posted by Mogwai View Post
                  I was born and raised in West Philadelphia. I used to hang around old schools shooting hoops and chillaxing. These thugs chased me away though so I had to pretend that my paint was deodorant and go and live with my inexplicably rich uncle and my daggy cousins when I was a teenager. I grew to love them though, especially my sexy little cousin. I grew to love her very much. I've never forgotten my Philly roots though, not a day passes that I don't eat a greasy cheese steak sandwich and pretend I live in da projex man.

Philly represent y'all!
                  that's not half bad.

i actually loved the shrink episode. i'm a huge kerri kenney fan; she was great. i enjoyed seeing all these lunatics stop and get reflective for a moment. i was afraid it was gonna be one of those episodes where we get four or five different stories from each of their perspectives ("look! mac imagines dee to be an ostrich!"), so i was pleased.

i liked the halloween epiode and charlie's "cruelest intentions of them all" episode, but not a lot of gutbusting so far this season. and while i didn't love the most recent one, franks "grifting" of the gang was pretty excellent.

Wes Craven, RIP
                  1939-2015

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by black coffee View Post
                      Yep, Frank is definitely the muscle of the group.

It's also cool that Dennis is Thor, because in one episode he mentioned he would come down on the hospital like the hammer of Thor.

Comment

• Last episode was fucking STRANGE...and I loved it. Haha.

This season rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by black coffee View Post
                          Last episode was fucking STRANGE...and I loved it. Haha.

This season rules.
                          Good to hear, I need to catch up... only saw the first 4 or 5 episodes of this season. Hopefully soon!

Comment

• Watched the last 3 episodes and for the most part...meh. Some funny bits here and there but pretty much unmemorable.

Comment

• Comment

• [YOUTUBE]gl4csDOgSF4[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Working...
                                X