It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Has anyone seen this show before. It is so fuckin funny. It is about these three guys that own a pub in Philidelphia and get involved in the most random hilarious situations.

Definitely hilarious.

Comment

Me and Mena were talking about this show last night. It's alright, but it would be so much better if it was 15 minutes long cause 30 gets boring after a while. The commercials for the show are better than the actual show.

PC--------> pervert clown

His face was priceless when he smiled with the clown nose on.
      [IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/measyng/ZombieSuppersig.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

I've seen this show before, and I don't get why people rave about it. If this is supposed to be funny, I'm just not seeing the humor in it. ??:
        Last edited by CJ_01976; 08-31-2007, 10:54 AM.

Comment

i never got to see it...but i live in philadelphia and its not always sunny...except for today i sweatmy balls off

Comment

Originally posted by bwhite13 View Post
            Has anyone seen this show before. It is so fuckin funny. It is about these three guys that own a pub in Philidelphia and get involved in the most random hilarious situations.
            You forgot to mention the girl who also owns the pub. Excellent show.
            <o>

Thanks to brain dead for cleaning up my Boll Dogs logo.
            My DVD's

Comment

Thumbs Up.

Yeah, BIG thumbs up on this show from me.
              It's sort of the "Seinfeld" of the '00 generation.
              I can't wait for it to return on September 13th.
              Everyone's back including Danny DeVito, who I
              am a big fan of, but doesn't really seem to need to be
              on this show. He doesn't hurt the show, it's just like
              the main four don't seem to need his help.

I'll be watching.

Comment

A Great Show, i been watching it since da first season and also strave. I cant wait for da new season. One of da best comedy shows out ever.

Comment

Love this show! I'm excited for the new season
                  [I swear I'll fist fuck your brain until I'm smiling again]

Comment

The DVD for Seasons 1 & 2 came out yesterday. I'm definitely going to go get it as soon as I get a chance. Can't wait for the third season to start next week too.

Comment

I was driving down I-88 a couple days ago and I saw their big yellow tour bus...

Does anyone know about a 'IASIP' tour?

Edit: Holy shit! sunnyroadtripexperience.com...I drove by them on Monday! I wonder if Danny DeVito was on that bus!
                      Last edited by ThreeOnAMeathook; 09-05-2007, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeOnAMeathook View Post
                        I was driving down I-88 a couple days ago and I saw their big yellow tour bus...

Does anyone know about a 'IASIP' tour?

Edit: Holy shit! sunnyroadtripexperience.com...I drove by them on Monday! I wonder if Danny DeVito was on that bus!
                        I read about this on www.fxnetwork.com. It is some kind of Road Trip Experience thing that they are doing. I don't think any of the cast will be on the bus. You can just go to where the bus stops, act out some lines in front of a green screen, and then they edit you into an episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Check out their website for more details.

Comment

I can't help myself, I am just drawn to this show.
                          I think Danny Devito adds to the charm of the show,
                          and am glad he is there.
                          The whole family is just lunatics.
                          I just saw the 'garbage baby' episode the other night....anybody else?
                          That was LOL FUNNY!

Comment

Originally posted by themaskman View Post
                            I can't help myself, I am just drawn to this show.
                            I think Danny Devito adds to the charm of the show,
                            and am glad he is there.
                            The whole family is just lunatics.
                            I just saw the 'garbage baby' episode the other night....anybody else?
                            That was LOL FUNNY!

Dumpster Baby needed a tan to look Mexican. "Just to get a base".

Up until the beginning of season 3 I had only seen bits and pieces of this show.....I was missing out. I picked up the box set of seasons 1&2 earlier today and I will not miss an episode from here on out. I love what lowlifes these people are.....

Comment

The new season has been hysterical so far. Very good show.
                              Sometimes, you just have to be offensive to offensive people - Max Nofziger

Comment

Working...
                              X