X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post
    This movie is awesome.

Comment

I'm downloading this as I type looks like a fun filled ride.

Comment

Well I watched this god awful piece of excrement! Was it comedic cold absolutely! loved the posters on the wall.

Comment

Time to bump this mothafucka!

[YOUTUBE]ZDFS0knoWOE[/YOUTUBE]
          1. John Wick (2014)
          2. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966)
          3. Escape from New York (1981)
          4. I Saw the Devil (2010)
          5. Gone with the Pope (2010)
          6. Vigilante (1983)
          7. The 36th Chamber of Shaolin ( 1978 )
          8. Over the Edge (1979)
          9. Inherent Vice (2014)
          10. Freddy Got Fingered (2001)

Comment

That show is going to be dope
            Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Why would you want to argue with Geek? He puts up an argument like a midget puts up Christmas tree lights.

Comment

I have never heard of this. Glad I stumbled onto this thread. When I first saw it I thought it was for that older rare movie Black Devil Doll From Hell. The one people sell vhs copies of for ungodly amounts of money. I'm going to go find this now.

That show looks good too.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post
                I have never heard of this. Glad I stumbled onto this thread. When I first saw it I thought it was for that older rare movie Black Devil Doll From Hell. The one people sell vhs copies of for ungodly amounts of money. I'm going to go find this now.

That show looks good too.
                I couldn't get through Black Devil Doll from Hell. It was unwatchable.

Black Devil Doll is hilarious, though. I brought the flick to a party once and everyone was laughing their asses off
                Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Why would you want to argue with Geek? He puts up an argument like a midget puts up Christmas tree lights.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geek View Post
                  I couldn't get through Black Devil Doll from Hell. It was unwatchable.

Black Devil Doll is hilarious, though. I brought the flick to a party once and everyone was laughing their asses off
                  I've seen clips of it and I doubt I could actually watch all of it myself. Not sure why it's such a treasured vhs film though. It's just one of those things that can't be explained maybe.

Comment

First time I heard of this was about a month ago when I watched Rewind This.

Comment

Working...
                    X