Breaking Bad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
    I can't believe we live in a world where Jon Voight would even be nominated for anything, much less win, I love the show Ray Donovan but that assclown and his character weigh the show down
    I'm choosing to believe that every voter thought Aaron Paul was going to win so they decided to vote Jon Voight for a laugh.

At least Paul will take the more important (For TV, anyway) Emmy home.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
    I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Paul should have won but this talk of Jon is laughable.

Comment

• Yeah, Aaron should've won, but Voight was great in Ray Donovan nonetheless.

Comment

• I don't have a bad feeling about BCS because it's Vince Gilligan and the the team who created Breaking Bad and they all did a stellar job, but besides Frasier, spin off shows hardy succeed, and I would hate for this to bomb and taint Breakings good name.

Comment

• I'd love to see how everyone's life turned out after Breaking Bad.

Did Jesse happen to make something of himself and make his family proud?

Is Huell still waiting in that room?

Is Marie still stealing things?

Did that kid with red hair have a good home later on?

Comment

• Breaking Bad's Jonathan Banks Joins Prequel 'Better Call Saul'!

Comment

I can't believe we live in a world where Jon Voight would even be nominated for anything, much less win, I love the show Ray Donovan but that assclown and his character weigh the show down
                I'm sorry but this paragraph is just absurd. Jon Voight is a great actor, and I must say his character from Ray Donovan is his best. So if Aaron Paul were to lose to anybody I'm glad it was Voight.
                B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

Comment

• Originally posted by Sykopath View Post
                  I'm sorry but this paragraph is just absurd. Jon Voight is a great actor, and I must say his character from Ray Donovan is his best. So if Aaron Paul were to lose to anybody I'm glad it was Voight.
                  For Real. Voight has been in the game way longer and earned his stripes. I love Paul in Breaking Bad but he will need to prove himself in more roles before I shower him with too much praise.

Comment

You like him and I do not, that's not absurd it's called an opinion. Obviously I was exaggerating a bit and I don't think he's a bad actor but I do find him to be overrated especially on Ray Donovan, I enjoy that show immensely but I do not care for his portrayal of Ray's father.

I'm pretty sure there are movies and actors that I enjoy and you don't, I wouldn't be arrogant enough to say that's absurd
                    Last edited by Mr. Bill; 02-02-2014, 10:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoggoth View Post
                      For Real. Voight has been in the game way longer and earned his stripes. I love Paul in Breaking Bad but he will need to prove himself in more roles before I shower him with too much praise.
                      So Aaron Paul didn't deserve the award because he hasn't earned his stripes yet?

If that's what you're saying

1.) That's absurd

2.) If he hasn't earned his stripes after five seasons of flawless performances when will he?

Comment

You like him and I do not, that's not absurd it's called an opinion. Obviously I was exaggerating a bit and I don't think he's a bad actor but I do find him to be overrated especially on Ray Donovan, I enjoy that show immensely but I do not care for his portrayal of Ray's father.

I'm pretty sure there are movies and actors that I enjoy and you don't, I wouldn't be arrogant enough to say that's absurd
                        I've been around this board long enough to read and express the whole 'it's called MY opinion' shenanigans 1,000x, and what needs to be realized is we're here to discuss movies/TV and that's what I'm doing. Just because it's your 'opinion' doesn't mean it can't be argued (with my opinion).

And to call Voight an assclown is absurd.

Originally posted by Shoggoth View Post
                        Aaron Paul has deemed himself worthy of a Grammy, especially after six seasons of Grammy worthy performances, but if Paul had to lose to somebody, I'm just glad it was Voight.
                        B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

Comment

Well, whatever. If you think he's great that's super, I however do not

Comment

Aaron Paul has deemed himself worthy of a Emmy, especially after six seasons of Emmy worthy performances, but if Paul had to lose to somebody, I'm just glad it was Voight.
                            Fixed because wow

Comment

I've been around this board long enough to read and express the whole 'it's called MY opinion' shenanigans 1,000x, and what needs to be realized is we're here to discuss movies/TV and that's what I'm doing. Just because it's your 'opinion' doesn't mean it can't be argued (with my opinion).

Aaron Paul has deemed himself worthy of a Grammy, especially after six seasons of Grammy worthy performances, but if Paul had to lose to somebody, I'm just glad it was Voight.

I fuckin' loved his solo records, bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by lonniedarko View Post

I fuckin' loved his solo records, bro.

Comment

Working...
                                X