No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what did everybody think of the first ep of the new season ?

I thought that was soooooooooooo intense. I was hooked in the first 60 seconds.

Just brilliant.

Comment

I took the kids to the Cavs game last night so I haven't seen it yet, but the DVR was programmed so I'll be watching tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by gwally View Post
        I took the kids to the Cavs game last night so I haven't seen it yet, but the DVR was programmed so I'll be watching tonight!
        Hope you enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
          So what did everybody think of the first ep of the new season ?

I thought that was soooooooooooo intense. I was hooked in the first 60 seconds.

Just brilliant.
          Loved it. The new villains are ruthless, but whenever they're on screen it felt like an offbeat, modern day western(actually reminded me of Django for some reason), so I'm kind of a fan despite their methods. Anyone else find last night's episode thoroughly funny too? In a very dark way of course. [SPOILER]But Walt burning his money, then trying to save it, when he couldn't keep his mouth shut during the student assembly, and a few other scenes that I can't remember.[/SPOILER] But idk, I was laughing pretty often last night.

Edit - Wonder how much Jesse's gonna change this season, what with his new self perspective as a 'bad' guy.
          Last edited by AbsorbantJellyfish; 03-22-2010, 12:07 PM.
          'life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come'

- Lester Freamon

Comment

Great start to the 3rd season. Walt and Skylar's relationship is such a wreck lately. I don't know how she knew Walt was involved with drugs, but she figured it out. But the fact that she finally found out now makes it more interesting. How will Walt deal with everything now? He declined the offer from that restaurant guy, but I know he'll continue the drug situation. Or maybe he won't...unsure, atm.

Pinkman looks like his appearance changed, but his personality is still the same, imo. The conversation at rehab definitely worked.

Comment

Haven't seen any seasons yet

i keep seeing the commercial for the new season though

should i watch the first season??

Comment

Well yeah, if you want to understand it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Klownz View Post
                  Well yeah, if you want to understand it better.
                  LMAO... i was wondering if the show was any good

this thread isn't to popular

so i was checking

Comment

Originally posted by Gutter View Post
                    Haven't seen any seasons yet

i keep seeing the commercial for the new season though

should i watch the first season??
                    Watch the first 10 minutes of the first episode and you'll know if you wanna check this show out.
                    'life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come'

- Lester Freamon

Comment

LMAO... i was wondering if the show was any good

this thread isn't to popular

so i was checking
                      You didn't come out and ask if the show was any good, but to answer your question...it's amazing. And this thread should be alot more popular honestly, because people are missing out on a great show.

You thought since the thread wasn't popular that the show much suck?

Watch all of the seasons in order, if you want it to make sense. And they're all worth watching...so much action, drama, etc.

Comment

Anyone care to explain the crawling scene? I don't understand the whole [SPOILER]Crawling to the small shack/house with all the candles/skulls and stuff, i assume it has something to do with their god? i am not familiar with that culture[/SPOILER]

PSN = K3nSh1n
                        Steam ID

Comment

Originally posted by Klownz View Post
                          You didn't come out and ask if the show was any good, but to answer your question...it's amazing. And this thread should be alot more popular honestly, because people are missing out on a great show.

You thought since the thread wasn't popular that the show much suck?

Watch all of the seasons in order, if you want it to make sense. And they're all worth watching...so much action, drama, etc.
                          ill just do that then

im in the middle of getting all the "2 And A Half Men" seasons

this will be next

Comment

Originally posted by Sion View Post
                            Anyone care to explain the crawling scene? I don't understand the whole [SPOILER]Crawling to the small shack/house with all the candles/skulls and stuff, i assume it has something to do with their god? i am not familiar with that culture[/SPOILER]
                            Well i'm not familiar with Mexican culture but it looked like it was part of some voodoo ritual.

Comment

I agree with rusted31. The only thing that came to my mind was it was some sort of ritual, praying to God sort of thing. I don't follow it nor do it so...

Comment

ill just do that then

im in the middle of getting all the "2 And A Half Men" seasons

this will be next
                                Really? You should switch the order of those purchases around.

- Lester Freamon

Comment

Working...
                                X