No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man I'm really anxious. This can either go two ways. It will either blow us all away or be a huge let down. There is no middle ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
      Man I'm really anxious. This can either go two ways. It will either blow us all away or be a huge let down. There is no middle ground.
      Exactly. It'll either be a love or hate finale.

Look at the ending to The Sopranos. Do you kill off a much loved character that the audience has followed and loved over six seasons, or leave it up to the viewer to decide ? Some people like that approach while others want everything wrapped up all nice and neat.

Either way I expect controversy.

Comment

• Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
        Gilligan and his writers have such a herculean task ahead of them.
        I don't want to be in their skin right now.

Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
        I'm sure they'll do it but two things have to, have to happen. Jesse needs to find out about what happened to Jane and Hank and Walt have to have their big showdown.
        Any scenario is possible. From death of the protagonist up to happy shiny rainbows. Gilligan talked of a Casablanca-like ending, which would be...Walt leaving his family in order to guarantee their safety from the scum he is surrounded with in his second job? I dunno.

I can't imagine, that Hank will be hunting down Walt with all full force of the law. Even he is a fanatic and obsessed, he won't bring Walt into prison for his illegal activities. I guess he will also break into a some kind of "bad" person.

Oh hell, those upcoming cliffhangers in the remaining episodes will kill us all, I swear.
        "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
        Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
          I don't want to be in their skin right now.

Any scenario is possible. From death of the protagonist up to happy shiny rainbows. Gilligan talked of a Casablanca-like ending, which would be...Walt leaving his family in order to guarantee their safety from the scum he is surrounded with in his second job? I dunno.

I can't imagine, that Hank will be hunting down Walt with all full force of the law. Even he is a fanatic and obsessed, he won't bring Walt into prison for his illegal activities. I guess he will also break into a some kind of "bad" person.

Oh hell, those upcoming cliffhangers in the remaining episodes will kill us all, I swear.
          One thing is certain and that is this show has always been unpredictable so who knows how it'll all end.

Comment

One thing is certain and that is this show has always been unpredictable so who knows how it'll all end.
            ...and that's why I love it so much.
            "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
            Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Eh, I wouldn't go that far. It's kept me on my toes but I've called every scenario thus far. Such as; Walt poisoning the little kid, setting it up to make it out as if Gus did it, to get Jesse on his side again...Walt taking Mike's gun from his bag, and then shooting him with it. And Hank finding the W.W. book on the back of the toilet, etc...it's certainly a nail biter, but not so much unpredictable as it used to be.

I can say I'm unsure as to where it's going to go, so I'm super excited for the return. It seems like it's taking forever.
              B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

Comment

• [YOUTUBE]zIom3LSbB0I[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• Originally posted by Sykopath View Post
                  I can say I'm unsure as to where it's going to go, so I'm super excited for the return. It seems like it's taking forever.
                  Hell yeah, it's taking forever! We're going to finish the third season of The Walking Dead before we finally get to finish Breaking Bad. Crazy.

Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                  [YOUTUBE]zIom3LSbB0I[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• So we have to wait about half a year to watch the rest of season 5...

I wish this existed, right about now:

"Someone once told me time is a flat circle. Everything we've ever done or will do we're gonna do over and over and over again."

- Rustin Cohle

Comment

• 57 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Hank is going into the meth business.
                        57 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                          Thats great news. Jim Rennie was a pretty intimidating presence in the book. Norris definitely has the chops for such a meaty role, as his work on Breaking Bad has shown. l'm looking forward to this series.

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                            You "scared" the bejezus out of me. This should be labelled under "Under The Dome".
                            Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                              You "scared" the bejezus out of me. This should be labelled under "Under The Dome".
                              [YOUTUBE]1ebGuKeuT_0[/YOUTUBE]
                              57 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• It's hard to believe there are only 8 more episodes. Summer will be here before we know it!

On the set of the final 8 episodes of Breaking Bad

Comment

Working...
                                X