Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Breaking Bad

    This show is doing great with only six episodes thus far. Bryan Cranston is fantastic as Walter H. White, a badass with a high I.Q.; with a great cast surrounding him. With the Sopranos being over, this show is will be a great replacement for it.

    Did anybody see episode 6 this past weekend? I'm trying to remember the name of that bag of crystal Walt used at the end; does anybody know?

  • #2
    I LOVE this show. A & E is coming out with some good stuff, first MAD MEN and now this.
    Some really creative writing in this series and the acting is exceptional. I have to tell you and I have seen ALOT of blood & guts horror movies...........the goriest, creepiest and most disgusting(I think I threw up in my mouth) is when they were cleaning a floor that the bathtub went thru--I won't go into details in case there are people who haven't watched that episode yet...but YOU know what I am talking about. I really came close to losing it.....maybe because it was on tv...all in all this show is a 10!

    Comment


    • #3
      I was actually thinking about making a thread for this. Great series. Im an episode or two behind now but hoorah for torrents. And that scene was awesome darth. loved it.
      If I win the lottery, I'm keeping you in an endless sea of bitches.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Brainfreeeeeze View Post
        I was actually thinking about making a thread for this. Great series. Im an episode or two behind now but hoorah for torrents. And that scene was awesome darth. loved it.
        I was thinking about checking this show out. Hadn't heard much about it, if you guys say it's pretty sweet it worth a look. I don't have torrents so how could I see the old episodes? Does anyone know if they are on 360 online?
        There can never be too much blood, just a shortage of imagination

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Pirateofthecrappybean666 View Post
          I was thinking about checking this show out. Hadn't heard much about it, if you guys say it's pretty sweet it worth a look. I don't have torrents so how could I see the old episodes? Does anyone know if they are on 360 online?
          Episode 1 and 2 are online at AMC.com

          http://www.amctv.com/videos/breaking...tid=1400565057



          Damn, looking at the site evidentaly the season finale is this sunday.
          If I win the lottery, I'm keeping you in an endless sea of bitches.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Brainfreeeeeze View Post
            Episode 1 and 2 are online at AMC.com

            http://www.amctv.com/videos/breaking...tid=1400565057



            Damn, looking at the site evidentaly the season finale is this sunday.
            Thanks a whole shitload. I will check that out tonight.
            There can never be too much blood, just a shortage of imagination

            Comment


            • #7
              Breaking Bad wraps up season this Sunday

              Been watching Breaking Bad since it's pilot a few months ago, and it's easily one of the best dramas to hit TV in some time. Great dialogue, interesting characters, and a superb cast has kept me tuning in each week! Really interested to see how the season wraps up this coming Sunday night. AMC really got this show right!
              Here's a preview clip for the season finale:
              http://www.amctv.com/originals/breakingbad/

              Comment


              • #8
                Just watched the latest episosode(from last sunday) simply brilliant. Besides the horrifying effect of the Chemo...it really is terrible....the end scene between Walter & Tuco is groundbreaking....totally bad ass---lets here it for the CHEM Teacher!

                Comment


                • #9
                  I am liking this show alot. Reminds me of Weeds a little bit, but much darker humor. The acting and writing are spot-on, best I've seen in a new program since Dexter, and it's quite funny at times. I'm hoping it takes off and sticks around for awhile.
                  One thing I can't figure out...if the show was written for this network, why are all the F-bombs cut out? Did the writers insist? You would think that would have been made clear in the signing and development stages if they didn't want heavy profanity. Makes me think the pilot was pitched to HBO and Showtime first. Whatever, their loss.
                  And you can call your gang, your posse and the rest of your crew.
                  And while you're at it get them addicts and the indigent too.
                  I plan to have a whole army by the time that I'm through
                  to load their guns with songs they haven't sung

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Great show, Brian C. of Malcome In The Middle is superb. This show seriously gets more insane with each episode, and the previews of next weeks show looks to follow the same path.
                    I have only missed one episode of this series, and I have been wondering. How did they kill the lone mexican who lived through that horrid chemical reaction in the rv, only to be held captive in the basement? People who have not seen this show are probably getting interested by now huh?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ArchVile99 View Post
                      One thing I can't figure out...if the show was written for this network, why are all the F-bombs cut out? Did the writers insist? You would think that would have been made clear in the signing and development stages if they didn't want heavy profanity. Makes me think the pilot was pitched to HBO and Showtime first. Whatever, their loss.
                      More reasons to get the DVD

                      They did, however; show the first two episodes uncensored, back one or two weeks ago on IFC.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Was episode 7 the season finale? I read that there is an episode 8. If the episode I watched was the season finale.............it was a great show--but not much of a "cliffhanger"
                        Great show AMC is producing some great stuff. I look foward to Season 2 of MAD MEN!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by jeffpm80 View Post
                          i haven't heard of this show...
                          You need to get out more.....almost every thread has you saying "NEVER HEARD OF IT" hiding under a rock are we???????????????????????

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            This show is brilliant. It's like Weeds' evil cousin but way better.
                            Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul play such great charcters and make up such an odd couple. The first two seasons are excellent and I cannot wait for the third.

                            If you love a good mix of drama, black comedy and drugs then look no further.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Love it. The second season was much much better.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X