Quentin Tarantino

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quentin Tarantino

What is your favorite movie by the fella? Discuss and ignore NewWorldOrder, MikeBonomo and depecheanix, as all they're going to do is complain about how he used shots and/or story lines from other movies. They're bitter little men.

My ranking of favorites goes:
    1. Death Proof
    2. Kill Bill Volume 1
    3. Reservoir Dogs
    4. Pulp Fiction
    5. Jackie Brown
    6. Kill Bill Volume 2
    Reservoir Dogs
    19.56%
    Jackie Brown
    12.00%
    Pulp Fiction
    39.11%
    Kill Bill Volume 1
    10.22%
    Kill Bill Volume 2
    3.11%
    Death Proof
    9.78%
    Other?
    6.22%
    Last edited by Dobe Dobe; 03-08-2008, 06:59 PM.

Reservoir Dogs for sure. The movie is just so damn good.
    Mr. Blonde and Mr. Pink were the best.
    But yeah, awesome story, dialogue, characters, everything.

A close second would be Pulp Fiction.
    Something about her just makes me want to jam my cock in her throat until she pukes on my balls....she looks like she is into that kinda shit.
    I just wanted to point out the irony of you calling them mean while proudly sporting an image of a naked impaled girl on your forearm.

Comment

So you're not counting Natural born Killers, From Dusk Till Dawn or True Romance as QT films? All three of these are in my top 25..the man has mass talent.

Probably Reservoir Dogs but I own and enjoy them all.

EDIT-I did not see the other option....so True Romance is my favorite
      Last edited by indecent actions; 03-08-2008, 06:34 PM.

Is he going to lose both bones?

Comment

He is my favourite director of all time. Anyway Pulp fiction all the way followed by Reservoir Dogs. He is one fantastic film maker and anybody who thinks other wise has got shit for brains.

Just check and youll know how much I love this guy.
        'When people ask me if I went to film school, I say, "No, I went to films." - Quentin Tarantino

Comment

I celebrate his entire catalog, but Reservoir Dogs is my favorite. It's one of my personal top five films of all time actually.
          Wii: 2401 9155 1089 4233
          MK Wii: 2020-0595-4746
          My DVDs
          Facebook
          MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by alleywaykrew View Post
            I celebrate his entire catalog, but Reservoir Dogs is my favorite. It's one of my personal top five films of all time actually.
            I as well. Though, I do have a personal top five of horror, and non-horror.
            Something about her just makes me want to jam my cock in her throat until she pukes on my balls....she looks like she is into that kinda shit.
            I just wanted to point out the irony of you calling them mean while proudly sporting an image of a naked impaled girl on your forearm.

Comment

Originally posted by indecent actions View Post
              So you're not counting Natural born Killers, From Dusk Till Dawn or True Romance as QT films? All three of these are in my top 25..the man has mass talent.

Probably Reservoir Dogs but I own and enjoy them all.
              I conider those QT films but although the he wrote them he didn't direct any of them. Which is a damn shame. But he did do half of FDTD and that was the first half just before all the vampires come. The rest is done by the hack Robert Rodriguez.
              'When people ask me if I went to film school, I say, "No, I went to films." - Quentin Tarantino

Comment

Haha, I've been a fan of Tarantino for several years now. His best film is definitely Pulp Fiction but I like all his other movies too.

I understand why people don't like Kill Bill or why they'd be annoyed by it, but for me, I saw both volumes when I was 14, and it made a big impression on me. It introduced me to a lot of the movies and genres that I watch and enjoy now, so I'm thankful to QT for it.

Comment

So you're not counting Natural born Killers, From Dusk Till Dawn or True Romance as QT films?
                  First of all, he ostensibly disowned Natural Born Killers...that's why he just took the story credit instead of the writing credit. Second of all, even though From Dusk Till Dawn & True Romance are great flicks...they aren't his films. Even he feels that way. He talks about it to some extent on the commentary to True Romance.
                  Wii: 2401 9155 1089 4233
                  MK Wii: 2020-0595-4746
                  My DVDs
                  Facebook
                  MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by killer-on-the-run View Post
                    I conider those QT films but although the he wrote them he didn't direct any of them. Which is a damn shame. But he did do half of FDTD and that was the first half just before all the vampires come. The rest is done by the hack Robert Rodriguez.

He also directed the exchange in the car between Clive Owen and Del Toro in Sin City..one of the best parts of the movie.
                    Last edited by indecent actions; 03-08-2008, 06:41 PM.

Comment

He also directed the exchange in the car between Clive Owen and Del Toroin Sin City..one fo the best parts of the movie.
                      Yeah thats right. RR would be nothing without Quentin.

Comment

I enjoyed Jackie Brown the most...

EDIT: ...and the rest as follows:

Pulp Fiction
                        Kill Bill 1
                        Kill Bill 2
                        Reservoir Dogs
                        Death Proof
                        Last edited by mR_BuNgLe; 03-08-2008, 06:45 PM.

Letterbox'd - Horror Etc - The Hysteria Continues - Film Junk - GGTMC

Comment

Originally posted by alleywaykrew View Post
                          First of all, he ostensibly disowned Natural Born Killers...that's why he just took the story credit instead of the writing credit. Second of all, even though From Dusk Till Dawn & True Romance are great flicks...they aren't his films. Even he feels that way. He talks about it to some extent on the commentary to True Romance.
                          He wrote some of all those so I will still say they are his maybe not entirely but they wouldnt be the way they were without him...

Comment

1. Pulp Fiction
                            2. Reservoir Dogs
                            3. Kill Bill Vol. 1
                            4. Death Proof
                            5. Kill Bill Vol. 2
                            6. Jackie Brown
                            1. John Wick (2014)
                            2. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966)
                            3. Escape from New York (1981)
                            4. I Saw the Devil (2010)
                            5. Gone with the Pope (2010)
                            6. Vigilante (1983)
                            7. The 36th Chamber of Shaolin ( 1978 )
                            8. Over the Edge (1979)
                            9. Inherent Vice (2014)
                            10. Freddy Got Fingered (2001)

Comment

Watch him destroy this movie critic

[YOUTUBE]7L2ukSJFgCM[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Working...
                              X