No announcement yet.

FX- Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a slow start to what looks to be a lot more action. And it will be interesting to see how Dutch transfers from The Shield to this. Looks like a totally different style of character.

Comment

Originally posted by Death Bed View Post
      It was a slow start to what looks to be a lot more action. And it will be interesting to see how Dutch transfers from The Shield to this. Looks like a totally different style of character.
      Wait...what?
      Wii: 2401 9155 1089 4233
      MK Wii: 2020-0595-4746
      My DVDs
      Facebook
      MySpace

Comment

Yeah the guy who plays Dutch is going to be on this as some sort of detective or something, but not dorky.

Comment

I'm glad the show is on FX at 10pm, so they can get away with a bit more, as opposed to being on like NBC at 8pm. This way they can have no concerns with the gritty dramatic story lines.

Comment

I wasn't paying complete attention, but I'm pretty sure that I liked last night's episode more than the first.
            My DVDs
            Facebook
            MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy-V1 View Post
              Zero interest in it. I see it going the way of Dirt, Lucky, Over*There, Thief, and Black & White. Stupid premise, even with Sutter on the scene. The only shows on FX worth watching are Rescue Me, The Shield, and Sunny. Damages is a piece of shit and so was The Riches.
              Somewhere an FX exec is getting his resume together teary-eyed.

Comment

The show keeps improving and I like the way they are giving little bits of character history away at a time. Also, not painting all the characters in broad strokes is a nice touch. I was afraid they'd make Ron Pearlman and Peggy Bundy out to be villians way too soon. Tonight's episode looks promising.

Comment

i TRIED................I just cannot get into this show... There are way too many other shows either on, or just about to come on....l.sometimes you have to choose even if u have DVDR....this show just doesn't hold my interest.....actors are awesome....story line kind of drags!

Comment

It's not a great show, but I like it enough that I've stuck with it so far...and probably stick with it for at least a while longer.
                    My DVDs
                    Facebook
                    MySpace

Comment

I can't believe they showed the dudes balls laying on the ground.

Comment

CRAP! Now I am pissed.....I would have loved to seen that~

Comment

I love this show.Katie Segal is Sexy, Ron Perlman cracks me up. Matching them up as a couple is outstanding. His comment about her " size 9 high heeled boot up his ass " was so funny. I am impressed with all of them. The last episode, with the guy constantly jerking off, cause of disorder, I couldn't stop laughing. I can't believe some of you don't like it...great stuff...I better hurry it's on in 15 minutes..

Comment

Now that was PRICELESS.......

Comment

I've actually really grown fond of Sons Of Anarchy. It's not as good as The Shield or anything, but I like pretty much all the characters to one extent or another & I like the way that they pepper in humor when you least expect it.
                              My DVDs
                              Facebook
                              MySpace

Comment

I'm liking this show and I'm a bit surprised that it doesn't have more fans here on the board.

The Obligatory DVD List - I'm not a trader. Just a show-off.

"The three most terrifying things in the world are werewolves, clowns and unplanned pregnancy."

Comment

Working...
                                X