No announcement yet.

FX- Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am getting use to not have alot of shows that I watch being on HBO like Rome, Carnivale, Deadwood and Sopronos. So I am really happy with what they created with the subject matter. You would think alot of it would take place on the road, but it is the exact opposite.I can't wait to see what is going to happen next.

Comment

Kurt Sutter is a great writer & this is a really good show. I hope it can sustain itself for 4 or 5 seasons.

DVDs

Recent Flicks
      Jurassic World - 7/10
      Speed - 8.5/10
      John Wick - 9.5/10
      The Omen III: The Final Conflict - 7/10
      Interstellar - 8/10

Comment

At first I didn't really love it, I just ended up getting addicted to it, but over the last several episodes...I've been dying to see where the story goes.
        Wii: 2401 9155 1089 4233
        MK Wii: 2020-0595-4746
        My DVDs
        Facebook
        MySpace

Comment

It's an addiction for me also. The characters are well cast and the writing has been very good. It was great to see Dutchboy get some more FX love too. I am looking forward to next week especially.
          Submariners dive deeper and stay down longer.

Comment

One episode left...gonna miss the guys.

Comment

This might be my favorite show on TV right now.

Is the season really almost over? FUCK.

Opie and Tig are definitely my favorite characters.

Comment

Like no other show in the history of the medium The Shield has emotionally drained me for 7 years & it's about to come to a head next week. I really can't deal with all of this shit right now

DVDs

Recent Flicks
                Jurassic World - 7/10
                Speed - 8.5/10
                John Wick - 9.5/10
                The Omen III: The Final Conflict - 7/10
                Interstellar - 8/10

Comment

I'm completely addicted to this show. From the commercials I thought it was going to be stupid, but I was pleasantly surprised. it gets better every episode. can't wait for the finale next week, and hopefully the next season doesn't dissapoint.

Comment

I like the spiraling story structure. Like shaking a can of pop and then opening it. The finale is going to really give us insight on who will be the key characters in the club for the next season as well as showing use the direction the club will be going. Can't wait!!!

SPOILER

wtf kinda saw the killing going wrong for Opey, but the twist was a nice touch. He will definently be a key person in the club(and season 2) even more that he was in this season.

Comment

Originally posted by pumkinheadfan View Post
                      I like the spiraling story structure. Like shaking a can of pop and then opening it. The finale is going to really give us insight on who will be the key characters in the club for the next season as well as showing use the direction the club will be going. Can't wait!!!

SPOILER

wtf kinda saw the killing going wrong for Opey, but the twist was a nice touch. He will definently be a key person in the club(and season 2) even more that he was in this season.
                      ...that was the point. It was like Lem's death in The Shield. They make it really clear what's going to happen...and then they draw out doing it for as long as they can. Also, I absolutely think Ryan Hurst (Opie) should get at least some nominations this year. His performance last night alone completely broke my fucking heart.
                      My DVDs
                      Facebook
                      MySpace

Comment

can anyone tell me when the first season hits DVD??

Comment

Originally posted by Gutter View Post
                          can anyone tell me when the first season hits DVD??
                          Probably about the time the next season's about to start...
                          My DVDs
                          Facebook
                          MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by alleywaykrew View Post
                            Probably about the time the next season's about to start...

Season 1 is on DVD now!! and SEason 2 started last night (9-8-09) fucking rockin shit! edge of your seat drama and Cliff hangers Tuesday is my New Favorite Day!!! Season 2 is going to be pretty fuckin bloody
                            Dean Winchester: You know what, there's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams, and that they shoot rainbows out of their ass!

Comment

A co-worker suggested this show to me, I guess I'll have to check it out now...

Comment

Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
                                A co-worker suggested this show to me, I guess I'll have to check it out now...

you will not be disapointed I promise!! its man approved...Guns...Beer...Bikes...Babes..Boobs...Bl ood..Sex...
                                Hell
                                I'm a woman and I love the show..lol I finished season 1 on Dvd in 2 days...
                                Dean Winchester: You know what, there's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams, and that they shoot rainbows out of their ass!

Comment

Working...
                                X