FX- Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FX- Sons of Anarchy

Have you guys seen any ad's for this new FX show about biker gangs? I think it looks pretty cool, and coming from FX, who have had some awesome shows lately (Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Rescue Me) that I theyre pretty trustworthy when it comes to programming. It starts this Wed. will probably be checking it out.

Here's the show preview.

I might check this out. It will nice to see Ron Pearlman out of the make-up.

My Pet Zombie Hates Your Guts But Loves Your Brain!!

Special Thanks to H.P. Pufncraft for making you want to click on my brain!!

My Horror Musings with a Psychotic Twist
    Welcome to the Asylum: You Know You're Certifiable

Comment

At first I didn't really have any interest, but once I learned it's Kurt Sutter's baby...and Charlie Hunnam & Ron Perlman being the leads...I'll check out at least the first few episodes.
      Wii: 2401 9155 1089 4233
      MK Wii: 2020-0595-4746
      My DVDs
      Facebook
      MySpace

Comment

Zero interest in it. I see it going the way of Dirt, Lucky, Over*There, Thief, and Black & White. Stupid premise, even with Sutter on the scene. The only shows on FX worth watching are Rescue Me, The Shield, and Sunny. Damages is a piece of shit and so was The Riches.

Comment

It looks so interesting I really want to see it but I don't get FX channel. - shakes fist-
          not to go off subject, but I saw this documentary on history channel called gangland, it was about the Hell's Angels biker gang and that's what made want to see this show.

Thanks to Beyond and Disturbed_Dan for the fantastic graphics!

Comment

Originally posted by alleywaykrew View Post
            At first I didn't really have any interest, but once I learned it's Kurt Sutter's baby...and Charlie Hunnam & Ron Perlman being the leads...I'll check out at least the first few episodes.
            Pretty much what I think. I'll watch the first couple episodes to see if it's good.
            Originally posted by Jeremy-V1 View Post
            The only shows on FX worth watching are Rescue Me, The Shield, and Sunny. Damages is a piece of shit and so was The Riches.
            So basically all the drama's suck?
            2014 DRAFT

1. The Raid 2 [Evans, 2014]
            2. Lost in Translation [Coppola, 2003]
            3. Frances Ha [Baumbach, 2012]
            4. Take Shelter [Nichols, 2011]
            5. Under the Skin [Glazer, 2013]
            6. The Grand Budapest Hotel [Anderson, 2014]
            7. Scott Pilgrim vs. the World [Wright, 2010]
            8. Lady Vengeance [Park, 2005]
            9. Eastern Promises [Cronenberg, 2007]
            10. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang [Black, 2005]

LASTFM - PHOTOGRAPHY - DVDAF - FACEBOOK

Comment

Originally posted by Fates Designer View Post
              Pretty much what I think. I'll watch the first couple episodes to see if it's good.

So basically all the drama's suck?
              The Shield and Rescue me are dramas, with other genre's packed in. Damages is too forceful with it's dialogue, Dirt was fucking stupid, and the Riches was pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy-V1 View Post
                The Shield and Rescue me are dramas, with other genre's packed in. Damages is too forceful with it's dialogue, Dirt was fucking stupid, and the Riches was pointless.
                I agree wit Damages, I thought it was terrible, but the acting in The Riches and Dirt saved them for me. Although, the commercials for The Riches made the show seem completely different than what they actually were.
                2014 DRAFT

1. The Raid 2 [Evans, 2014]
                2. Lost in Translation [Coppola, 2003]
                3. Frances Ha [Baumbach, 2012]
                4. Take Shelter [Nichols, 2011]
                5. Under the Skin [Glazer, 2013]
                6. The Grand Budapest Hotel [Anderson, 2014]
                7. Scott Pilgrim vs. the World [Wright, 2010]
                8. Lady Vengeance [Park, 2005]
                9. Eastern Promises [Cronenberg, 2007]
                10. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang [Black, 2005]

LASTFM - PHOTOGRAPHY - DVDAF - FACEBOOK

Comment

I like Charlie Hunnam- I think he's a pretty talented actor. I'm ok with him getting to be the star of his own series. And agreed it will be cool to see Ron Pearlman sans make up-- should be good for his acting career. Hopefully the series will be enjoyable- guess will find out tomorrow night.

Comment

All primed for tonight. F/X is one of my favorite channels.....so I know this show will be hot!
                    I love Damages..and cannot wait for Season 2. Very smartly written and a totally character driven series....Glenn Close is one seriously scary BIATCH~!
                    If I am being totally honest I loved DIRT(ok so it was cheezy, but certainly a hell of a guilty pleasure) and the RICHES...what a frickin GREAT SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG.....cannot wait for season 2.5 or whatever it is..because of the writer's strike.
                    Rescue me....well anything with LEARY..count me in~! plus its hysterically funny......and I do look forward to the LAST season of NIP TUCK. I enjoy F/X channel....they leave all the juicy parts in.....language, nudity..and they are not as ANAL as the other networks....they like programming "outside of the box"
                    This new show should be kicker.....and as much as I adore Ron Perlman.....it would be nicer if he had makeup ON

Comment

Sweet fucking christ...I can think of a bunch of movies off the top of my head that feature Perlman sans makeup...yet apparently, it's one of the selling points of this show.
                      My DVDs
                      Facebook
                      MySpace

Comment

Show was pretty good....peaked my interest to watch another episode. Lots of good actors from:
                        Xfiles
                        Jericho
                        Sopranos
                        Married with children(ok we all know why she got a part...but she is awesome in the role)
                        and a ton of B actors, that I know...but don't know their names.....
                        anyway I am planning to watch another episode or two before I decide if its a keeper.
                        Music soundtrack is KILLER!

Comment

I watched until just under half of the first episode and didn't give a damn about what was happening, so I switched back to The Enforcer. I'll not be watching it anymore.

Comment

I didn't love it, but I liked it enough to check out another episode or two.
                            My DVDs
                            Facebook
                            MySpace

Comment

Yea I liked it- glad I watched. I'll definitely watch this series. Thought the acting was really up to par and the dialog seemed realistic to me. I felt like you could feel Kurt Sutter's impact on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X