The Big Lebowski

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big Lebowski

Eh, I bought eh Special Edition yesterday and to be quite frank...

What...the fuck?

The only feature they added in was some still shots that Jeff Bridges took and an introduction for the movie... My god in hell...

Oh well, at least now I finally own it, and it only ran me 14.99. Great movie though, tied as my second favorite Coen Brothers movie.

It's a good film, weird as hell even for the Coen Brothers but goofy.

Comment

i recommend the SE of Coyote Ugly.

Comment

Isn't "Coyote Ugly" a girls flick?

Comment

I love The Big Lebowski but I already own the dvd. So I aint missin out on anything on the SE worth rebuying it?

Comment

Originally posted by MATT PYTHON
            I love The Big Lebowski but I already own the dvd. So I aint missin out on anything on the SE worth rebuying it?
            According to ripper above no.

Great movie, one of the few non horror dvd's that I own.. and you gotta love the dylan song "the man in me" from the intro.. La la la la laaaaaa la la
            Infini-Tropolis.com

Comment

I personally like Just Dropped In playing during the Gutter Balls sequence.

Comment

Kenny Rogers & The First Edition!!! Great shit man..
                Infini-Tropolis.com

Comment

great fucking movie! a true classic.

"see, Dude! this is what happen when you FUCK A STRANDER IN THE ASS!!!"

John Goodman fucking rocks in this movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Count Dragula
                    Originally posted by MATT PYTHON
                    According to ripper above no.

Great movie, one of the few non horror dvd's that I own.. and you gotta love the dylan song "the man in me" from the intro.. La la la la laaaaaa la la

I've gotta agree with on you the Dylan song. Shit, all the music in that movie pwned.

Comment

i must also agree this movie kicks large amounts of ass. my favorite is when he's drivin his major pos car whilst smoking a J and listenin to CCR, every time i hear that song i cant help but bang on something

Yep....that's in chapter 9, verse 10. "Thall shalt not fuck with Raptor Jesus"

"Did they look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"

Comment

Awesome movie, steve buscemi kicks ass
                        http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=stikky
                        http://myspace.com/stikky24
                        http://groups.myspace.com/truehorroraddicts

Comment

Originally posted by Dismal
                          Awesome movie, steve buscemi kicks ass

He has such a small role though. He's a lot better in Fargo, which is why the Coen brothers gave him so little dialogue in this movie.

i must also agree this movie kicks large amounts of ass. my favorite is when he's drivin his major pos car whilst smoking a J and listenin to CCR, every time i hear that song i cant help but bang on something
                          I'm exactly the same way.

Comment

I love this movie too. Reminds me of my days in Santa Cruz CA a bit too much.
                            We used to hang at the bowling alley down by the waterfront every now and then and there were always these dudes who looked like they'd come straight from that flick.
                            John Turturro's character made me piss my pant's..."My name is Jesus."

Comment

Originally posted by mossy
                              I love this movie too. Reminds me of my days in Santa Cruz CA a bit too much.
                              We used to hang at the bowling alley down by the waterfront every now and then and there were always these dudes who looked like they'd come straight from that flick.
                              John Turturro's character made me piss my pant's..."My name is Jesus."

We gonna' fuck you in the ass Saturday man!

What's a petter ass Walter?

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

Working...
                              X