Hulk v.s. Incredible Hulk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hulk v.s. Incredible Hulk

Ang Lee's Hulk is one of my all-time favorite comic book films. In fact, I liked it much better than the reboot Incredible Hulk, and I think it's a very underrated and misunderstood film.

My question is which Hulk movie did you prefer, and why?

Neither. Honestly.

Comment

ang lee's hands down. i have already explained why a million times a fought all the people who thought it wasnt faithful. im tired at this point.

angs is the best

norton's was bull shit

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy-V1 View Post
        Neither. Honestly.
        Seconded.

Comment

Originally posted by THE DEMON OF THORN View Post
          ang lee's hands down. i have already explained why a million times a fought all the people who thought it wasnt faithful. im tired at this point.

angs is the best

norton's was bull shit
          It's so misunderstood, it's not even funny.

Not to mention in terms of pure aesthetics, it has one of the coolest looks to a superhero movie.

Usually everything is urban sprawl and takes place in a major metropolis. I loved the unique and sometimes creepy desert / military setting.

Comment

Actually they both are pretty low on the radar as far as comic movies go. But since they have Paul <I Was The Voice Of Spider-Man>Soles in Incredible Hulk I'll give that one the nod.

Comment

Originally posted by caustic_coffee View Post
              Seconded.
              Thirded.

Lee's had better character development but the story was slow and the comic book scenes were god awful.

Nortons was good in the beginning but then sank into blandness.
              If I win the lottery, I'm keeping you in an endless sea of bitches.

Comment

They both suck.

Comment

Incredible Hulk.
                  A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

most comic book movies are bland, both fit into this trend.
                    'life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come'

- Lester Freamon

Comment

Whichever didn't have the fucking "Hulk-poodles".

Comment

Ang Leeís movie was better then the character deserved and I think itís something of a masterpiece. I remembered watching it and feeling as though I was seeing the first movie to fully embrace a comic book aesthetic since Creepshow. In comparison, Bryan Singer and Sam Raimi didnít reach that level until X-Men 2 and Spider-man 2. The Incredible Hulk was a good movie but it felt like I was watching the first X-Men and Spider-man flicks, solid and did what it needed to do but not particularly inspired.

Comment

Hands down, Ang's Hulk.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CreepyThinMan View Post
                            Ang Leeís movie was better then the character deserved and I think itís something of a masterpiece.
                            masterpiece is kinda strong for a movie with mutant poodles.
                            'life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come'

- Lester Freamon

Comment

The television show with Bill Bixby and Lou Ferrigno is the best.
                              Last edited by EmotionlessReality; 04-27-2009, 05:11 PM.

John Bonham playing Moby Dick for real!

Is it November 3rd yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X