X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What an ending.

It's gonna be 10 long months...

Comment

• George Bush's head is causing a stir at HBO. Apparently, they have halted DVD production on the first season, and all other future editions will have the shot of Bush's head on a spike, edited out.

I guess that makes the original cut a collector's item now. Cool.

Comment

• After i catch up with my other shows i think ill give this one a go

Comment

• Originally posted by Gutter View Post
          After i catch up with my other shows i think ill give this one a go
          Probably the best show on TV right now. Only things that can compete are Homeland and Breaking Bad.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
          I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• I must say I just discovered this show like Christopher Colombus and I am absolutely in love with it. Tyrion and Arya are my favorite characters with a little bit of Daenaryes in there but man I hated her pompus brother.

I cannot wait to find out more about the white walkers for sure.
            "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                George Bush's head is causing a stir at HBO. Apparently, they have halted DVD production on the first season, and all other future editions will have the shot of Bush's head on a spike, edited out.

I guess that makes the original cut a collector's item now. Cool.
                Bush's head on a spike?! How did that happen?
                "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                  Bush's head on a spike?! How did that happen?
                  I think the official response was that they were short on fake heads, and just went with it. I can't remember why they had it in the first place, but I remember there being a reasonable explanation.

Either way, 10 years from now, Ebay here I come! It's already going for $200 in some cases.

Comment

I think the official response was that they were short on fake heads, and just went with it. I can't remember why they had it in the first place, but I remember there being a reasonable explanation.

Either way, 10 years from now, Ebay here I come! It's already going for $200 in some cases.
                    I have the first edition blu ray with the head in tact.

Should be worth a bit in a few years.

Comment

• Season 3 trailer.

[YOUTUBE]RzI9v_B4sxw[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusted View Post
                        Season 3 trailer.

[YOUTUBE]RzI9v_B4sxw[/YOUTUBE]
                        l couldn't find a masturbating smilie, so here you go:

Comment

• Pretty good season opener.

I wasn't expecting more than a catch up episode with all of the main players and that's exactly what we got.

Very interested to see what happens with Stannis and The Red Woman, and Kahleesi and her dragons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusted View Post
                            Pretty good season opener.

I wasn't expecting more than a catch up episode with all of the main players and that's exactly what we got.

Very interested to see what happens with Stannis and The Red Woman, and Kahleesi and her dragons.
                            The scene with Tyrion and his father, was excellent. That is some deep hate. Even after Tyrion basically saves the city, he still gets no respect.

Comment

The scene with Tyrion and his father, was excellent. That is some deep hate. Even after Tyrion basically saves the city, he still gets no respect.
                              Shit yes. Tyrion mentions Casterly Rock and his father loses his shit. It was a very vicious tongue lashing, and it seems like everyone in that family blames Tyrion for his mothers death.

Comment

• Great episode indeed. I felt so bad for Tyrion just because he is a midget Tywin and Cersei are such assholes to him. No Arya this episode which I was surprised and the dragons too!!! Im excited for this season.
                                "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

Working...
                                X