No announcement yet.

Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never read this myself, just got parts 1 and 3 at a rummage sale tho since I've read his Wild Card series and know this has a lot of fans too.

If this does well, I really hope there'll be a Wild Card movie series or more books too.
    I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

Cant wait to watch this!
      My Movies
      +21 BRONZE TRADER

Comment

Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
        Never read this myself, just got parts 1 and 3 at a rummage sale tho since I've read his Wild Card series and know this has a lot of fans too.

If this does well, I really hope there'll be a Wild Card movie series or more books too.
        I would love to see Fevre Dream adapted.

Comment

Fantastic preview. Sean Bean should be in everything.
          LETTERBOX'D - DVD/BLU

Comment

being that its on HBO how much of the story is going to be pushed aside for unnecessary sex? Place your bets!

Comment

Any of you fools watch this last night? Absolutely great first episode. Seems pretty damn faithful, well acted, looks beautiful, and I can't wait for Sunday to come again.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitBreast View Post
                Any of you fools watch this last night? Absolutely great first episode. Seems pretty damn faithful, well acted, looks beautiful, and I can't wait for Sunday to come again.
                I'm not too familiar with the material, but I caught about half of the episode last night, and had to force myself to turn it off, so I can see it in it's entirety.

I liked what I saw, and am just glad a fantasy series is getting the HBO treatment.

Comment

I'm not really a fan of the series...it's more of a political tale than anything fantastical, in my opinion. HBO will probably do it justice, so I'll watch it later on.

Forward, not permanent, sweet, not lasting.

Comment

Originally posted by iGN.COM
                    Fight Breaks Out Over Game of Thrones

Down in Florida, 23-year-old Michael Podniestrzanski was arrested for misdemeanor domestic battery after throwing his cousin into a window. Why? Because of a "verbal altercation" over the new HBO fantasy series Game of Thrones.

So what could Podniestrzanski and his cousin, Joshua Ross, have been arguing about? Was it over how faithful or unfaithful the HBO adaptation of the George R.R. Martin novel was? Could it have been about the choice to shoot parts of the series in Malta? Or the decision to use Northern Inuits instead of real wolves to play the direwolves? No, these two numbskulls reportedly threw down over "who will win?" As in…which character will win the game...of thrones.

Podniestrzanski allegedly "took a swing at" at Ross. After scuffling for a bit, Podniestrzanski's cousin "ended up getting thrown in to the front window during the altercation."

Infini-Tropolis

Comment

Lady Lannister is a cunt, Jon Snow is awesome and the wolves are brilliant! Great series so far.

Comment

l never read the series, but l think l might have to. The first two episodes were fucking outstanding. Best show on HBO since Rome, and it has the potential to be some of the greatest fantasy ever put to film.

l live for Sunday nights now.

Comment

Finaly watched the first episode yesterday and I think I'm going to like it. Too many characters but I guess I'll be able to follow. Let's see how this will go on, it has a potential for sure!

SLEEPLESS

Comment

Originally posted by yoxodo View Post
                            l never read the series, but l think l might have to. The first two episodes were fucking outstanding. Best show on HBO since Rome, and it has the potential to be some of the greatest fantasy ever put to film.

Yeah, it's really got the Rome vibe, which I love.

Promo should be:

"It's like Rome, with wizards and shit...."

This is a great show. Hopefully, it's finding a big enough audience to not get cancelled, under budgetory reasons. It sure don't look cheap, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by yoxodo View Post

I can't recommend it enough man. I'm pretty certain we've discussed book before so you can decide if my opinion matters.

Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                              This is a great show. Hopefully, it's finding a big enough audience to not get cancelled, under budgetory reasons. It sure don't look cheap, that's for sure.
                              Already greenlit for a second season.

Comment

YOu know I will admit that I had the first two episodes on my DVR for a good week after the second one aired. I tried to get into it but it just did not resinate with me. So finally I sat down and watched both episodes and I actually liked it. Though, the amount of fake hair running around there is fucking annoying (on those blond brother and sister)

Speaking of those people I liked the brother's line on how he would let Carl's men all 80 or 40 thousand of them fuck her and let their horses fuck her to if it meant going home.

I thought we were going to have some lesbo shit going with that sister and her maid bitch.

Sarah Conner is a cunt. Boromir's old lady is a hardcore bitch, that and the wolf was fucking awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X