Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dark Knight Rises (2012)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
    I found an article from AIC that is suggesting Darren Aronofsky could make the next Bat flick.

    http://www.aintitcool.com/node/48099
    That would be awesome.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Mr. Monkey View Post
      that would be awesome. Personally, I know a lot of people hate it the idea, but if Aronofsky was given a "trilogy" to do with Batman, I would love to see the whole rise and fall of Robin/Nightwing. It's such an important aspect of Batman's journey to find a protege' to take over
      I wouldn't mind seeing a Robin/Nighwing story and someone like Aronofsky would do it right.

      As long as Frank Miller isn't involved then I'll be happy.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
        As long as Frank Miller isn't involved then I'll be happy.
        Same here.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by CJ_01976 View Post
          Same here.
          But he's the GODDAMN BATMAN!!!!!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by CJ_01976 View Post
            Same here.
            I've read parts of his Batman script on the net and it's basically Batman Goes To Sin City. Full of hookers and strippers.

            Doesn't suit at all.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
              As I said, she'll certainly give Michelle Pfeiffer a run for her money.

              Hathaway is talented and sexy.
              I'll say!




              Anyways, pretty happy with Bane being chosen as a villain. Especially over the Black Mask. Was open to Hugo, but oh well.

              Comment


              • Bane .. very unexpected .. but cool.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Mr. Monkey View Post
                  Venom is actually fantastic. Venom is Bane's serum that makes him stronger. Basically in the story of Venom, Batman is faced with a situation where being a mere human causes a person to die, in this case a little girl. So obsessed with the idea that he needs super strength he goes to a mysterious man Bane, who gives him a pill (Venom) that makes him super strong. The problem is that the drug was designed to hook Batman and turn him into a junkie that will do whatever he can to get another fix of it so he basically becomes a tool used by Bane. It's a great story.
                  So in the Nolan universe:

                  Bane is a pharmaceuticals magnate who rubs elbows with elite Gothamites (i.e Bruce Wayne)...Bruce Wayne meets Selina Kyle (idealistic, albeit radical, political activist or something) and they begin a courtship process and through this she finds out who he is and convinces him to take the cape back up...

                  Batman/Bruce Wayne is super into her, but she gets herself into some trouble and through his mortal trappings, he is unable to prevent her from getting killed. Alfred gives him a big spiel about how being a hero means that the people you care about are perpetually in danger. Bruce Wayne rejects this rationale and seeks Bane for this new prototype drug...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ThreeOnAMeathook View Post
                    So in the Nolan universe:

                    Bane is a pharmaceuticals magnate who rubs elbows with elite Gothamites (i.e Bruce Wayne)...Bruce Wayne meets Selina Kyle (idealistic, albeit radical, political activist or something) and they begin a courtship process and through this she finds out who he is and convinces him to take the cape back up...

                    Batman/Bruce Wayne is super into her, but she gets herself into some trouble and through his mortal trappings, he is unable to prevent her from getting killed. Alfred gives him a big spiel about how being a hero means that the people you care about are perpetually in danger. Bruce Wayne rejects this rationale and seeks Bane for this new prototype drug...
                    Who's this cunt?
                    If I win the lottery, I'm keeping you in an endless sea of bitches.

                    Comment


                    • When Nolan announced it was the last Batman film in his series I didn't realoze he was going to kill the franchise.


                      Wow the shark he's jumping over is waving hi.

                      Comment


                      • There have been rumors about Aronofsky doing any and every movie out there...plus he has Wolverine.

                        Forward, not permanent, sweet, not lasting.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by acp35 View Post
                          When Nolan announced it was the last Batman film in his series I didn't realoze he was going to kill the franchise.


                          Wow the shark he's jumping over is waving hi.
                          Kill the franchise? I doubt anything will kill the franchise. Though Im sure people will be skeptical as hell about whoever picks up the reigns. Haha, maybe WB will reboot it again just to clarify it's a new batman.
                          If I win the lottery, I'm keeping you in an endless sea of bitches.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Brainfreeeeeze View Post
                            Kill the franchise? I doubt anything will kill the franchise. Though Im sure people will be skeptical as hell about whoever picks up the reigns. Haha, maybe WB will reboot it again just to clarify it's a new batman.
                            May as well reboot it.

                            Would want to see whoever directs the next Batman movie following Dark Knight Rises do HIS (or hers) version of Batman. NOT attempt and continue someone else's vision.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by acp35 View Post
                              When Nolan announced it was the last Batman film in his series I didn't realoze he was going to kill the franchise.


                              Wow the shark he's jumping over is waving hi.
                              How so ?

                              God, not one frame has been shot, yet people are bagging it

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by acp35 View Post
                                When Nolan announced it was the last Batman film in his series I didn't realoze he was going to kill the franchise.


                                Wow the shark he's jumping over is waving hi.
                                WTF are you talking about?

                                Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
                                How so ?

                                God, not one frame has been shot, yet people are bagging it
                                exactly. People that make these comments are basing everything they know about Batman on the previous films which is a gross injustice especially to characters like Bane and Catwoman.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X