Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
    I'd proudly wear both of those shirts.

True. I'm really liking the new season so far, especially the cousins.
    Agreed on both points, the cousins are easily my favorite thing about this season so far. Huge fan of the fixer guy too, forgot his name.

But I this show. Just watched the female award episode again on my ridiculously late lunch break.

Leslie - 'Twenty-six certificates, plaques, ribbons, trophies, medals and miscellany certifying that I am the kind of person who deserves recognition for her achievements. What do you have Ron?'

Ron - 'I have the Dorothy Everytime Smurf Girl trophy for excellence in female stuff.'
    'life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come'

- Lester Freamon

Comment

After 8 long months, Parks and Recreation finally returned to tv last night.

So, did anybody besides me and AbsorbantJellyfish watch it?

[YOUTUBE]uFdXDnO5pNg&nofeather=True[/YOUTUBE]

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

I watched it last night, it was good. I'm not the biggest fan of the show, but it is one of the best comedies on Network television a the moment, along with Community IMO. I'm not a fan of 30 Rock or The Office, I don't know why, these are shows I should enjoy but don't. Outsourced is watchable and charming at times, but Perfect Couples was ASS, Munn should have stayed on AOTS. My 2 cents.
        Last edited by Visitor Q; 01-21-2011, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Visitor Q View Post
          I watched it last night, it was good. I'm not the biggest fan of the show, but it is one of the best comedies on Network television a the moment, along with Community IMO. I'm not a fan of 30 Rock or The Office, I don't know why, these are shows I should enjoy but don't. Outsourced is watchable and charming a times, but Perfect Couples was ASS, Munn should have stayed on AOTS. My 2 cents.
          Yeah, I won't be tuning into another episode of Perfect Couples. That was horrible.

Hopefully Parks will do better in the ratings this year and get picked up for a 4th season.

Comment

Yeah, I won't be tuning into another episode of Perfect Couples. That was horrible.

Hopefully Parks will do better in the ratings this year and get picked up for a 4th season.
            So what happen, was this season in limbo until now? I never knew why it didn't return until yesterday. Like I said it is easily one the best comedies on right now, the cast is great.

Comment

So what happen, was this season in limbo until now? I never knew why it didn't return until yesterday. Like I said it is easily one the best comedies on right now, the cast is great.
              It had something to do with the network wanting to premiere Outsourced early so it took over Parks and Rec's time slot. I also know that the first 6 episodes of season 3 were filmed right after season 2.

Comment

It had something to do with the network wanting to premiere Outsourced early so it took over Parks and Rec's time slot. I also know that the first 6 episodes of season 3 were filmed right after season 2.
                Thanks, I was curious as to why it didn't return when the new season began. I hope it sticks around for awhile. I know NBC is expanding it's Thursday night comedy block to 3hrs, I see no reason why it shouldn't remain on the air.

Comment

Thanks, I was curious as to why it didn't return when the new season began. I hope it sticks around for awhile. I know NBC is expanding it's Thursday night comedy block to 3hrs, I see no reason why it shouldn't remain on the air.
                  Agreed. I also wish that they ordered more episodes for the current season (It's at 16 right now).

Comment

[YOUTUBE]uFdXDnO5pNg&nofeather=True[/YOUTUBE]
                    don't remember why, but I kinda hated Rob Lowe before he was on Parks and Rec.

Caught up on the season premiere last night and thoroughly loved it, way too many quotable lines in that episode.

Swanson - '...Fishing...only for sport, not for meat. Fish meat is practically a vegetable' So happy this show's back on.
                    'life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come'

- Lester Freamon

Comment

Is it just me or is Aubrey Plaza pretty hot? There is something about her that is really attractive IMO.

Comment

Is it just me or is Aubrey Plaza pretty hot? There is something about her that is really attractive IMO.
                        Yeah, I like her as well.

Comment

Yeah, I like her as well.
                          agreed.

Caught up on the Flu Season episode, fucking love this show.

Andy - 'Let me go to Big Head Joe's for you. They have the most insane burritos.'
                          Ron - 'I don't much go for ethnic food.'
                          Andy - 'No no no. Trust me. They have one that's called the meat tornado. Literally killed a guy last year.'
                          Ron - 'You had me at meat tornado.'

- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by AbsorbantJellyfish View Post
                            agreed.

Caught up on the Flu Season episode, fucking love this show.

Andy - 'Let me go to Big Head Joe's for you. They have the most insane burritos.'
                            Ron - 'I don't much go for ethnic food.'
                            Andy - 'No no no. Trust me. They have one that's called the meat tornado. Literally killed a guy last year.'
                            Ron - 'You had me at meat tornado.'
                            Reminds me of the time I nearly choked on a Mighty Taco.

Comment

Bump!

Another great show I recently started watching. Just got done with season 1. Amy Pohler is hilarious, Rashida Jones is so cute and this guy right here...yeah, this guy. He knows what's up:

He's just hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by black coffee View Post
                                Bump!

Another great show I recently started watching. Just got done with season 1. Amy Pohler is hilarious, Rashida Jones is so cute and this guy right here...yeah, this guy. He knows what's up:

He's just hilarious.

Yeah, Andy's my favorite character.

If you like season 1 you'll love season 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X