No announcement yet.

What films did you watch today? V2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw Life Of Pi today! I read the book a few months back and honestly enjoyed it the film on the other hand met the expectations nicely it was visually stunning and overall superb acting.

I would easily say a 9/10 and may be up for an academy award.
    <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
    R.I.P.

Comment

• Watched this today...
      Dream a Little Dream 2

Gonna watch Desperado on OnDEmand in a bit.

Comment

• The Curse of the Werewolf (1961)

I would have loved this one if there was more werewolf action. The stuff with the werewolf is great and Oliver Reed delivers a great performance. I also loved the adult nature of the storyline.

I prefer Curse of Frankenstein and Horror of Dracula to this one but I enjoyed it.

7/10
        Last edited by The Geek; 11-26-2012, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• The Wolf-Man

Looks saweeet on BluRay
          A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

• Outlaw (2007)
            6 /10

Comment

• Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
              Chillerama 6/10

Wearbear was fucking retarted. The other segments were pretty decent, though.

Nothing amazing, but worth a watch.
              It IS amazing, original and outrageous. It was a blast in theater...
              Originally posted by oxley View Post
              Snow White And The Huntsman

Wow, what shitty ass acting. Even from Hemsworth and Theron.

The story isn't completely terrible, as the material does have good versions around but this is pretty damn woeful. I think it's largely due to the absence of anyone acting. It is Sanders first film, but still. It's pretty damn weak. 2/10
              Are you fucking retarded to watch such shit? You should have done instead some H/S in the Horror Draft.
              Son, I am disappoint. I bet your GF compelled you to sit through it, aye?
              "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
              Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by CountOrlok View Post
                You're the one that has to put up with that decision. lol
                B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

Comment

• Anonymous - 8.5/10

Comment

• The Other Hell (1981) - Another entertaining film from Bruno Mattei, this time nunsploitation. 7/10

Comment

• Halloween Addicts -- 6/10; Documentary about house haunters.

Inbred -- 7/10; 2nd viewing. Great second half.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                        Are you fucking retarded to watch such shit? You should have done instead some H/S in the Horror Draft.
                        Son, I am disappoint. I bet your GF compelled you to sit through it, aye?
                        What are you trying to do? Regulate what he does in his life?

Comment

• Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back - 5/5

No review needed. However, I prefer Return of the Jedi.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape View Post
                            Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back - 5/5

No review needed. However, I prefer Return of the Jedi.
                            Just finished it on spike now watching return of the jedi
                            <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
                            R.I.P.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                              Just finished it on spike now watching return of the jedi
                              Yup, same here.

Comment

• Body Bags (6.5/10) - John Carpenter is fantastic as the coroner and the Gas Station segment is awesome (loved the nods to Halloween) but it couldn't be topped and the following stories fell flat. The casting was also fun. Overall I got a kick out of it.

Picnic at Hanging Rock
                                (8/10) - The eerie mystery of this is great. A top film.

Roadgames (6.5/10) (1981) - Jamie Lee Curtis in an Aussie horror (Crazy she made 6 horror films from 78-81). It had cool characters and a neat plot but it was too tame and lighthearted.

Razorback (6.5/10) - Pretty entertaining wild beast horror set in Australian outback.

I'm liking Australian horror movies, the outback is such a great setting. There should be a thread dedicated to Aussie horror.

Comment

Working...
                                X