• Show
Clear All

• Bad Channels (1992)-7/10
    Pledge Night (1990)-7/10

Comment

• Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post
      Bad Channels (1992)-7/10
      Pledge Night (1990)-7/10
      Agreed, fun flicks. The Blue Oyster Cult score in Bad Channels was badass!

Comment

• Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post
        Agreed, fun flicks. The Blue Oyster Cult score in Bad Channels was badass!
        BOC? Well I definitely have to check it out now. I've only seen bits and pieces of the movie in Dollman vs the Demonic Toys, which is sort of a sequel to Dollman, Demonic Toys and Bad Channels all at the same time. I wish Full Moon had done more films like this (Like a REAL Puppet Master vs the Demonic Toys).
        57 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• The ABCs Of Death (2012)
          http://i47.tinypic.com/ernczo.jpg

Pretty damn good anthology really enjoyed quite a bit of them. 26 Chapters 26 Directors. Each Director gets a letter of the alphabet and chooses a word and makes a story out of it. Definitely recommended

8/10
          Last edited by Jinx; 01-31-2013, 10:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
            BOC? Well I definitely have to check it out now. I've only seen bits and pieces of the movie in Dollman vs the Demonic Toys, which is sort of a sequel to Dollman, Demonic Toys and Bad Channels all at the same time. I wish Full Moon had done more films like this (Like a REAL Puppet Master vs the Demonic Toys).
            I recommend Bad Channels! Haven't seen PM vs. DT... but haven't heard anything good about it at all. I need to check out Dollman vs. DT, have a DVD-R of it lying around somewhere..

Originally posted by Jinx View Post
            The ABCs Of Death (2012)
            http://i47.tinypic.com/ernczo.jpg

Pretty damn good anthology really enjoyed quite a bit of them. 26 Chapters 26 Directors. Each Director gets a letter of the alphabet and chooses a word and makes a story out of it. Definitely recommended

8/10
            Good to hear. Putting this on my to watch list.

Comment

• Angel (1984)-9/10
              New Gladiators (1984)-7/10
              Last edited by The Geek; 02-01-2013, 12:43 AM.

Comment

• The ABC's of Death - 6.5/10

This film is such a mixed bag, It's pretty insane.

I liked: A,C, G, P, Q

Didn't like: B, E, I

LOVED: D, L, O (my favorite out of all of them), T, U, X

Hated: F (the fucking stupidest shit I've ever seen), H, J, K, M, N, R, S, V, W

Comment

• Pan's Labyrinth - 10/10

Comment

• Rango 9/10 Doesn't really need explaining

Buried 9/10 I'm suprised this film isn't talked about more! Ryan's best performance in my opinion.

Carolina 7/10 Shirley Maclaine is always top notch!
                    <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
                    R.I.P.

Comment

• The Collection 5/10
                      "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                        Buried 9/10 I'm suprised this film isn't talked about more! Ryan's best performance in my opinion.
                        I see this is an option on Netflix now for streaming. I was gunna give it a watch but I'm just not a huge Reynolds fan. Plus it got tanked on the reviews... But I'll still give it a go eventually.

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodydollface View Post
                          I see this is an option on Netflix now for streaming. I was gunna give it a watch but I'm just not a huge Reynolds fan. Plus it got tanked on the reviews... But I'll still give it a go eventually.
                          It's fantastic.

Transformers - 8.5/10

I'm gonna watch all three of these films again. I feel that I watched them far too critically when I first saw them. I have them all on blu ray and I must say its one of the best transfers I've ever seen. Truly brainless and explosive. I've kind of been in that mood.

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodydollface View Post
                            It has a 86% rating on Rotten Tomatoes where did it tank on reviews ? 65% on metacritic too which is way more critical.

That's pretty good!
                            <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
                            R.I.P.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                              It's fantastic.

Transformers - 8.5/10

I'm gonna watch all three of these films again. I feel that I watched them far too critically when I first saw them. I have them all on blu ray and I must say its one of the best transfers I've ever seen. Truly brainless and explosive. I've kind of been in that mood.
                              I'm a huge fan of the 80's TV show (hence the Megatron in my sig) and I didn't mind the first movie, I mean it had problems but these films are never perfect with the source material.

However, the second one was pure shit on shit that I thought couldn't be worse until they brought out the third. Man so shit, I hoped I would get raped walking back to my car afterwards as it would have left the night on a high note compared to the shit that those films were.
                              A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
                                I'm a huge fan of the 80's TV show (hence the Megatron in my sig) and I didn't mind the first movie, I mean it had problems but these films are never perfect with the source material.

However, the second one was pure shit on shit that I thought couldn't be worse until they brought out the third. Man so shit, I hoped I would get raped walking back to my car afterwards as it would have left the night on a high note compared to the shit that those films were.
                                I remember hating the second one and enjoying the third much better. I'm going to watch them with absolutely no expectations outside of wanting epic action and cool ass fighting robots.

Comment

Working...
                                X